The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion.

Had Jaded never mentioned me, trolled me, or obsessed over me....

Imagine....

Jade get a life. You really think people who have no idea who you are really obsess over you etc?

Try to make friends instead of calling people stalkers. Try to make threads that are inviting instead of divisive.

Just my thoughts

I told her not to come to my defense like that. It was in an attention post.

6721483_sta.gif

I'm letting hiccups slide, but it's not a hiccup if it keeps up. Everyone ignore what Yurt said, and let me handle it. Anyone that wants to continue this pointing fingers to rock the boat won't be here long. Owl don't attack Yurt, and USfreedom, let them make their own mistakes, and I will just get rid of them, if it doesn't change. Don't jump on their boat, just to defend me. If people act abusive, don't go for the attack, just let me handle it.

For the sake of discussion,that's good; because you have said that people shouldn't get involved in other peoples discussions.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, they were just "hiccups.

Don't hiccups usually occur in threes??

Now I understand; but who said I was "defending you"??!!

I was clearly talking about Owl, in what I wrote, and not you. So please just start talking about something nice, and let me handle things, or just leave.

I applaud you on your fair mindedness. :good4u:

What do you think (open to anyone) is the "best thing"? I say chocolate. Milk chocolate to be precise. Dark chocolate is good too. But yes; chocolate chip cookies, chocolate milk, chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, the list of what chocolate makes better is pretty much endless.

Anyway Just my two cents.

What do you think (open to anyone) is the "best thing"? I say chocolate. Milk chocolate to be precise. Dark chocolate is good too. But yes; chocolate chip cookies, chocolate milk, chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, the list of what chocolate makes better is pretty much endless.

I like chocolate milk, also; but strawberry is just as good.

IMO

Nesquick

Chocolate

And

Strawberry

I miss the the banana though

What shit? You said you FB'd her about this.

And now you're threatening me?

I tried to be peaceful in this thread.

Do you your post to me was like being a bully?

"Start that shit"

(I've heard that since I was in Jr high and it was a taunt to FIGHT)

And then

"you'll be gone tomorrow"

That is another threat.

Except your threat is some internet site where you think you are Don, the mafia boss.

Your threats, even if silly online threats that I don't in IRL take seriously, show your real nature. Use the message board to threaten those who show you your errors.

Do what you will Jade. But know this, unlike you and your friend, I a abided by your rules. You and your (especially your friend insulting me) made excuses and blamed everyone but you.

So I guess I shouldn't warn someone, and just ban them right off, without a chance? That's what your telling me, with these threat claims. I don't know why I'm not already on ignore with you, since just saying your name, or telling you the rules in my discussion bugs you? I won't give you details, for you to call threats, and I'll let you figure out how many strikes you have.

Havana Moon says these are appetizing. I haven't tried them yet, ... but they look pretty good to me.

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry if I want to
You would cry too if it happened to you

Nice song

Try not to start anything, and if anyone does start something, please let me handle it. Anyone starting stuff from now on will get strikes, and I'm sure you're familiar with baseball rules.

Why are you so authorative on a message board? Kindly asking. That is all.

Why are you so authorative on a message board? Kindly asking. That is all.

It's a peaceful discussion, and I could just ban you, and other troublemakers right away. I'm just telling people to let me handle the troublemakers, and not go outside the rules to bicker with them. It's ridiculous I have to be this way, but some seem to just want to start things.

Try not to start anything, and if anyone does start something, please let me handle it. Anyone starting stuff from now on will get strikes, and I'm sure you're familiar with baseball rules.

I wasn't 'starting anything'.
JPF said she likes chocolates. Then, I said I like these Vagina Cupcakes (even though I hadn't tried any yet, but they looked yummy), and then USF stated he liked chocolate milk.
Now, previously, on another thread, USF said he had 7 tattoos, ... and was going to get MORE tattoos in the future. I was, well, I was a bit shocked that this heavily tattooed person would be drinking a 'Chocolate Milk' rather than straight Tequila or a 100 proof Rum. It was just a knee-jerk response to this that I replied with a 'face-palm'.

Why are you picking on me?

I wasn't 'starting anything'.
JPF said she likes chocolates. Then, I said I like these Vagina Cupcakes (even though I hadn't tried any yet, but they looked yummy), and then USF stated he liked chocolate milk.
Now, previously, on another thread, USF said he had 7 tattoos, ... and was going to get MORE tattoos in the future. I was, well, I was a bit shocked that this heavily tattooed person would be drinking a 'Chocolate Milk' rather than straight Tequila or a 100 proof Rum. It was just a knee-jerk response to this that I replied with a 'face-palm'.

Why are you picking on me?

I'm giving you a heads up, because I already had to corral a few posters. I didn't fully understand the reasoning behind the facepalm, and I just wanted to make sure. I know you, and USfreedom, tend to butt heads.

Last edited:
It's a peaceful discussion, and I could just ban you, and other troublemakers right away. I'm just telling people to let me handle the troublemakers, and not go outside the rules to bicker with them. It's ridiculous I have to be this way, but some seem to just want to start things.

Another insult. Calling me a trouble maker.

Not a word about Owl calling me stupid or buttyurt, but I'm a trouble maker.

All I am doing is asking you polite questions.

Do you believe calling someone stupid and then misusing their username from Yurt to buttyurt is NOT troublemaking?

I'm giving you a heads up, because I already had to corral a few posters. I didn't fully understand the reasoning behind the facepalm, and I just wanted to make sure. I know you, and USfreedom, tend to butt heads.

May I ask why you feel you need need so much authority over your threads?

Back