The Offensive Thread...

You ever see the movie based on that joke? It is comedian, after comedian telling this one joke. One of the worst that I ever heard was Bob Sagit of "America's Funniest Home Videos" and "Full House" fame.

I've heard about it but never saw it. Never wanted to.

It's not a "joke". It's an excuse.

Umm I would hope that we could understand the legal limits of our posts.

Flaming and such can be fun though .

LOL, what a huge build-up to a punchline that didn't really make me laugh. I'm sure that might offend someone.

The point of an "aristocrats" joke is that it's not funny at all. It's just really offensive. It's somewhat of a post-modern anti-joke.

The most twisted part about them is that it's usually a of performers family in the "joke". In the above joke, most of the participants in the show would probably recieve jail sentences of several hundred years.

Which is why I usually don't post them. Saying one will probably lose you half of your friends. If you read one, your eyes are just wide open. It's like staring at something extremely disturbing in your view and just being unable to take your eyes off of the oddity of it.

I didn't write this, BTW - I just copied and pasted it from another site.

Last edited:
No, just nauseated Dave. Literally. I guess I have a weak stomach. Or, you guys are all twisted because you weren't nauseated? Who can say? :)

I'm sorry Darla :(, I really knew I shouldn't have re-posted it. I didn't think anybody but those old perverts would read it. Whenever I read this thread I originally thought of posting it, but ruled it out because I thought it'd be going a bit to far. Which is why, whenever I did post it, I only posted it at the end of the thread, where I thought few people would read it.

:o

I think the jokes just popular amongst people who do a lot of comedy because they're already used to all the normal funny there is, and find something done to be extremely, ridiculously, designed exactly to be unfunny, funny.

Well, anyway, here's an example of a non-offensive anti-joke that I kind of like better than "The Aristocrats":

Two penguins sat on an iceberg. One says to the other "Hey, do you have an umbrella?", to which the other responds "What?! Do I look like a typewriter to you!"

:cof1:

Yeah, you know it was great.

No, just nauseated Dave. Literally. I guess I have a weak stomach. Or, you guys are all twisted because you weren't nauseated? Who can say? :)

That's the benefit of having a horrible imagination! I couldn't actually picture it at all, and was waiting, waiting, waiting.. c'mon punchline.....waiting, waiting,... damn this is a long joke... waiting, waiting... "We're Aristocrats"...

I was bummed out, but I know some people can put pictures to the words better than I, and knew WM would get his +5 points.. lol

I'm sorry Darla :(, I really knew I shouldn't have re-posted it. I didn't think anybody but those old perverts would read it. Whenever I read this thread I originally thought of posting it, but ruled it out because I thought it'd be going a bit to far. Which is why, whenever I did post it, I only posted it at the end of the thread, where I thought few people would read it.

:o

I think the jokes just popular amongst people who do a lot of comedy because they're already used to all the normal funny there is, and find something done to be extremely, ridiculously, designed exactly to be unfunny, funny.

Well, anyway, here's an example of a non-offensive anti-joke that I kind of like better than "The Aristocrats":

Two penguins sat on an iceberg. One says to the other "Hey, do you have an umbrella?", to which the other responds "What?! Do I look like a typewriter to you!"

:cof1:

Yeah, you know it was great.

It's ok Water.

That's the benefit of having a horrible imagination! I couldn't actually picture it at all, and was waiting, waiting, waiting.. c'mon punchline.....waiting, waiting,... damn this is a long joke... waiting, waiting... "We're Aristocrats"...

I was bummed out, but I know some people can put pictures to the words better than I, and knew WM would get his +5 points.. lol

LOl.

Yeah, I wouldn't really want to put pictures to any of this.

I'm afraid now that Doni is going to come in here and one more time talk about how I don't obliterate every post that offends him.

uscit is right though, some of it may be problematic for the new Justice Department's sensibilities. I mean the same people that paid millions to put a shirt on Justice....

Where are the sexist man jokes? You know you got a few here that get offended by those..

I don't have any man jokes, which will surprise AHZ since he thinks that I am a man-hating feminazi.

I have one, but it's more of a anecdote than a joke, because it sums men up.

Why did the man cross the street?

Who knows, why do they do anything?

I'm afraid now that Doni is going to come in here and one more time talk about how I don't obliterate every post that offends him.

uscit is right though, some of it may be problematic for the new Justice Department's sensibilities. I mean the same people that paid millions to put a shirt on Justice....

Oh he'll have something to say alright. But now that I've posted on this thread, it will all be my "slutty" fault. lol

Back