The Official Debate Championship Shit Talking Thread!

It's a shame Liberty isn't an avid cat lover like myself. You would have lost SF.

Of course you still could lose, the judging hasn't been announced.

In fairness to Liberty, I had the far easier position in this 'debate'.

The only good cat is a dead cat.
Show me one dog that can do this:

picture.php

Of course there is. Liberty got hosed with having to defend cats over dogs.

that is like having to defend suffocating vs. breathing
The addiction to oxygen is a terrible affliction. Suffocating is clearly better as all people admire those who are able to deny the powerful urge to partake in oxygen. It is such a hideous addiction that we even name our tortuously bad TV stations after the addiction, and it is the sole cause of death in humankind.

It's a shame Liberty isn't an avid cat lover like myself. You would have lost SF.

Of course you still could lose, the judging hasn't been announced.

I don't have the article anymore; but it was about a cat that lived in a nursing home or a hospice.

It seems he could sense when someone was close to dying and he would lay next to them, during their final hours.
The cat was so accurate that it caused a doctor to rethink his diagnosis of a patient.
He thought everything was OK; but after seeing the cat refusing to leave the patients bed, he ran some more tests and actually discovered a severe life threatening problem.

I used to have a cat that would wake me up, if I overslept, by softly touching my face with her paw.

People don't like cats; because they act to much like humans.
They can be aloof and they're not usually subserviant.

You smack a dog and it will forgive you.
You smack a cat and you better watch your back. :cof1:

Last edited:
I don't have the article anymore; but it was about a cat that lived in a nursing home or a hospice.

It seems he could sense when someone was close to dying and he would lay next to them, during their final hours.
The cat was so accurate that it caused a doctor to rethink his diagnosis of a patient.
He thought everything was OK; but after seeing the cat refusing to leave the patients bed, he ran so more tests and actually discovered a severe life threatening problem.

I used to have a cat that would wake me up, if I overslept, by softly touching my face with her paw.

People don't like cats; because they act to much like humans.
They can be aloof and they're not usually subserviant.

You smack a dog and it will forgive you.
You smack a cat and you better watch your back. :cof1:
I've seen the same article too. My cat did the same thing when my mom died.

Back