The Official Debate Championship Shit Talking Thread!

I've seen the same article too. My cat did the same thing when my mom died.

We have cats and dogs.
They both fill a nitch in our lives.
Plus, they all get along.

We actually once had a medium size dog, that adopted and nursed two half grown cats.
Funniest thing I ever saw; because they were way past the age where they would need to nurse.

I swear the cats think our Shitzu mix, is just a big hairy cat.

Question:
Has anyone else had this happen, where there's multiple cats, or are my cats just odd.

When the females have a litter and bring them to be part of everything else, the mother cats will nurse each others kittens.
I thought that this only happened in large cats, like lions.

The addiction to oxygen is a terrible affliction. Suffocating is clearly better as all people admire those who are able to deny the powerful urge to partake in oxygen. It is such a hideous addiction that we even name our tortuously bad TV stations after the addiction, and it is the sole cause of death in humankind.
that and dihydrogen oxide poisoning.

I didn't say I had won the debate with Liberty. I simply stated that YOU would have lost.
I don't think so. Bender would bribe the judges, bang Grinds ugly sister or have you assasinated to get to the gun control topic in the semi finals. He wants that one so bad he can taste it.

I'm getting sick of my dog. She follows me everywhere, and then when I sit down at my desk goes underneath and licks her bung for five minutes. Then I get up, go upstairs for a cup of coffee and she does it again. Its fucking disgusting. :barf:

I'm getting sick of my dog. She follows me everywhere, and then when I sit down at my desk goes underneath and licks her bung for five minutes. Then I get up, go upstairs for a cup of coffee and she does it again. Its fucking disgusting. :barf:

Maybe she's trying to tell you something. :cof1:

Actually I think she's reminding me just how disgusting SocTeaser's sexual habits are.

Along with that whenever we go away for as little as overnight I have to find someone to watch her. That's a pain in the ass. Not so with the cat.

This will definitely be my last dog.

Actually I think she's reminding me just how disgusting SocTeaser's sexual habits are.

Along with that whenever we go away for as little as overnight I have to find someone to watch her. That's a pain in the ass. Not so with the cat.

This will definitely be my last dog.

"...pain in the ass..."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

so what you are saying is that you watched your dog lick her bung for five minutes?

So you ARE fixated on assholes.... interesting.... one more step out of the closet for you.... CONGRATS!

Back