The Official Debate Championship Shit Talking Thread!

What are cats good for? Well comparative anatomy studies for one thing. They have a neurophysiology that remarkably similiar to our own too!
And keeping rodents out. And lowering blood pressure. Keeping women interested in coming over to your house (find me one woman who does not love a baby kitten). I could go on.

What are cats good for? Well comparative anatomy studies for one thing. They have a neurophysiology that remarkably similiar to our own too!

Cats have a neurology far more similar to human beings than conservatives do, interestingly. Conservatives are actually a kind of cockroach that infests and replaces fetuses brains in development. They become "anti-human", the exact opposite of a human, only getting pleasure from the suffering of others. That's why their extermination should be mandatory. It's not a matter of being a conservative being a crime anymore than being a rat is a crime - it's just a pest we eliminate for the good of the human race. Except not killing a conservative should be the only crime punishable by death, because it is worse than every other imaginable crime and is unfathomable in its evil.

Cats have a neurology far more similar to human beings than conservatives do, interestingly. Conservatives are actually a kind of cockroach that infests and replaces fetuses brains in development. They become "anti-human", the exact opposite of a human, only getting pleasure from the suffering of others. That's why their extermination should be mandatory. It's not a matter of being a conservative being a crime anymore than being a rat is a crime - it's just a pest we eliminate for the good of the human race. Except not killing a conservative should be the only crime punishable by death, because it is worse than every other imaginable crime and is unfathomable in its evil.

this is why you are still single watermark.....

:usflag:

If the best thing about cats is that they are useful in medical experiments, I'm happy.

I've had three cats in my adult life. All I have adopted as kittens from wild or semi-wild situations.

One was worthless, crappy hunter, after 5 years started to shit all over the basement carpet after my second child was born, so I had to drown his ass.

The second was totally awesome. Rid my entire house of mice, then under the concrete slab of the barn, then the snakes in the adjacent woods. Loved people. My wife and kids loved him, my neighbors wished he was theirs. When he was 10 he developed kidney failure a week before Christmas and we kept him alive with saline injections. Then we let him die in peace. He had a sister that I gave to my grandfather 300 miles away that had the same personality, and they both dies the same week.

I have the third now, another feral cat. He dominates the dog and bites us all in the ankles when he doesn't have just the right kind of food, or is otherwise pissed at the world. He's a bad motherfucker with his balls cut off.

I've had three cats in my adult life. All I have adopted as kittens from wild or semi-wild situations.

One was worthless, crappy hunter, after 5 years started to shit all over the basement carpet after my second child was born, so I had to drown his ass.

The second was totally awesome. Rid my entire house of mice, then under the concrete slab of the barn, then the snakes in the adjacent woods. Loved people. My wife and kids loved him, my neighbors wished he was theirs. When he was 10 he developed kidney failure a week before Christmas and we kept him alive with saline injections. Then we let him die in peace. He had a sister that I gave to my grandfather 300 miles away that had the same personality, and they both dies the same week.

I have the third now, another feral cat. He dominates the dog and bites us all in the ankles when he doesn't have just the right kind of food, or is otherwise pissed at the world. He's a bad motherfucker with his balls cut off.

You drowned a cat for shitting on the carpet?

Cat shit carries deadly germs. The purpose of a cat is to keep your home healthy, free of vermin, not to spread deadly germs. The shitter had to be eliminated.

To be fair to the feline, the fresh corpse of a moggy does make a marvellous makeshift trampoline for toddlers.
Which puts lie to the song lyric "Dead Puppies aren't much fun!"

Lyrics:
Dead puppies
Dead puppies
Dead puppies aren't much fun
They don't come when you call
They don't chase squirrels at all

My puppy died late last fall
He's still rotting in the hall
Mom says puppy's days are through
She's gonna throw him in the stew

Dead puppies
Dead puppies

Dead puppies
Dead puppies

Dead puppies
Dead puppies

Cat shit carries deadly germs. The purpose of a cat is to keep your home healthy, free of vermin, not to spread deadly germs. The shitter had to be eliminated.

Getting rid of the cat is not an issue. I have gotten rid of pets before.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you would torture and kill a pet.

Getting rid of the cat is not an issue. I have gotten rid of pets before.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you would torture and kill a pet.

You were surprised?

Watching the life fade from that terrified little cat's eyes as it struggled for air probably gave him a chubby monkey!

You were surprised?

Watching the life fade from that terrified little cat's eyes as it struggled for air probably gave him a chubby monkey!

You know how it is...you read something about water-boarding in the newspaper...get a little curious, and the next thing you know you're left with a wet carpet, a drowned cat, and a pawprint at the foot of a written confession admitting involvement in a plot to blow up an AmericanAirlines jet with an exploding squeaky mouse.

Drowning is the usual way to get rid of unwanted farm animals. Throw 'em in a cloth bag, weight it down and toss 'em in the pond. Only a wussy would call that torture.

Back