The Official Debate Championship Shit Talking Thread!

Drowning is the usual way to get rid of unwanted farm animals. Throw 'em in a cloth bag, weight it down and toss 'em in the pond. Only a wussy would call that torture.

Which is why the vet utilizes that very method to put animals to sleep when they've gotten to old or infirm...

Oh wait...MY MISTAKE...they DON'T drown animals, they use an injection that is much more HUMANE and allows the animal to drift off to sleep before death.

But we get it. You get your jollies out of torturing defenseless little animals.

Which is why the vet utilizes that very method to put animals to sleep when they've gotten to old or infirm...

Oh wait...MY MISTAKE...they DON'T drown animals, they use an injection that is much more HUMANE and allows the animal to drift off to sleep before death.

But we get it. You get your jollies out of torturing defenseless little animals.
I figured you'd get all hot and bothered by this method of dispensing of domestic animals. You're wuss enough to put human sensibilities and values onto animals. Is that how you slaughter your cows and pigs? :pke:

I figured you'd get all hot and bothered by this method of dispensing of domestic animals. You're wuss enough to put human sensibilities and values onto animals. Is that how you slaughter your cows and pigs? :pke:

Are you implying you actually DROWN your cows and pigs before butchering?

Must be a real bitch holding a cow under water while it dies...

btw...One doesn't have to "put human sensibilities and values" onto animals in order to feel COMPASSION for them and wish for their passing to be made as free of pain and trauma as possible.

But we get that you enjoy torturing defenseless animals for your jollies.

Last edited:
I have spent decades living in the country or around people who do.

Yes, there are people who put unwanted pets into a sack, weight it down and toss it into a pond or river. those people are usually called "sadistic bastards" by normal people.

Farm animals are killed quickly and as humanely as possible. What you are doing is torture.

Pity you never got caught by the Humane Society.

You know how it is...you read something about water-boarding in the newspaper...get a little curious, and the next thing you know you're left with a wet carpet, a drowned cat, and a pawprint at the foot of a written confession admitting involvement in a plot to blow up an AmericanAirlines jet with an exploding squeaky mouse.
Why do cats hate America?

"shit all over the basement carpet after my second child was born, so I had to drown his ass."

this is like the funniest fucking sentence I have ever read. Truly awesome. I support you SM.

burST.png

SKqZY.png

Did Beefy get stoned and forget he had a debate?

yes. hence why i proclaimed days ago i would win this first debate. he won't debate against it.....and he is too cool to enter into debate contest, the motherfucker is living large in hawaii.....who cares about debates there

yes. hence why i proclaimed days ago i would win this first debate. he won't debate against it.....and he is too cool to enter into debate contest, the motherfucker is living large in hawaii.....who cares about debates there

Well, its hard to disagree with his lifestyle. lol

Lucky bastard. :321:

Well, its hard to disagree with his lifestyle. lol

Lucky bastard. :321:

yes and no....i lived in the south pacific for awhile....while beefy is north of that island...he lives in the ocean blue of the great pacific. its good and its bad. it is not paradise. you have to learn to deal with a small land mass, surrounded by gorgeous ocean and perfect weather.

i've talked with beefy about living there again, and i don't know....but the dude does live the life....that is not disputed

yurt the debate rules specify that after 24 hours the debate it will be yours by default. in the morning you can decide if you want to wait another 24 hours. after that though we'll probably have to can it

Are you implying you actually DROWN your cows and pigs before butchering?

Must be a real bitch holding a cow under water while it dies...

btw...One doesn't have to "put human sensibilities and values" onto animals in order to feel COMPASSION for them and wish for their passing to be made as free of pain and trauma as possible.

But we get that you enjoy torturing defenseless animals for your jollies.
There you go, wuss, putting human sensibilities and values into a troublesome domestic farm animal. :cof1:

see wm doesn't find the humor in his remarks while i do.

i mainly posted it cause yes, watermark talks like that away from the site as well O_O

Back