The Official Debate Championship Shit Talking Thread!

I don't think it was fair, I mean who COULD argue in favor of cats over dogs? Just apartment dwellers and Egyptians! Seriously though, I enjoyed Liberty's posts very much-he made me LOL!

I don't think it was fair, I mean who COULD argue in favor of cats over dogs? Just apartment dwellers and Egyptians! Seriously though, I enjoyed Liberty's posts very much-he made me LOL!

It can be done, Annie. Just like the way that had a 50+ year old white guy from Alabama argue that rap music is NOT torture.

I could. And would be more than willing to do so.

Life is like that sometimes...

at least my next topic is more interesting (at least to me). Debating Nigel on the Cuban embargo will be fun. Especially if I get the side of the argument that goes against my actual beliefs. That makes debating all the more challenging...

If it happens, at least it won't be on a topic as pathetic as 'cats'. Seriously... what ARE cats good for?

at least my next topic is more interesting (at least to me). Debating Nigel on the Cuban embargo will be fun. Especially if I get the side of the argument that goes against my actual beliefs. That makes debating all the more challenging...

If it happens, at least it won't be on a topic as pathetic as 'cats'. Seriously... what ARE cats good for?

That is the challenge of a good topic. If you get one that goes against what you believe, you have to step up and work for it.

What are cats good for? Well comparative anatomy studies for one thing. They have a neurophysiology that remarkably similiar to our own too!

Back