The Official Debate Championship Shit Talking Thread!

So who is next?

I see that Taichi hasn't been around lately. Do we have an alternate for the next debate?

hey...earlier tonight you said i was so great at this that it causes people to create trolls in my honor :cof1:

me thinks you're the king shit stirrer...lol

With USF, its his "debating" style, where he nags and nags, be it about prohibition or plagiarism.

With you, its upsetting people on a personal level, that they resort to flame trolling.

With USF, its his "debating" style, where he nags and nags, be it about prohibition or plagiarism.

With you, its upsetting people on a personal level, that they resort to flame trolling.

?

how did i upset legion troll on a personal level to cause him so much anguish that he had to create multiple mimic trolls?

and you don't think usf gets personal? you lost me....accusing someone of plagiarizing 95% of a debate is personal....more personal than i ever get....

I have no idea why there is a troll of you, but you obviously upset someone on a personal level... USF can get pretty fucking damned annoying, though.

I have no idea why there is a troll of you, but you obviously upset someone on a personal level... USF can get pretty fucking damned annoying, though.

lol...so when i "upset" someone...its personal....but when its usf...its just annoying and accusing someone of plagiarizing their debate 95% is not personal....

you're weird....

and it isn't just one...he also has about 6 for me, 6 for southerman, 3 for ice dancer etc....

you're not making any sense

So who is next?

I see that Taichi hasn't been around lately. Do we have an alternate for the next debate?

no one seems to be interested. People debate online all day long and post here a bajillion times but can't sit down for 20 minutes and debate something they would probably do ten times over on current events or something. proles.

no one seems to be interested. People debate online all day long and post here a bajillion times but can't sit down for 20 minutes and debate something they would probably do ten times over on current events or something. proles.
If Taichi doesn't post by the AM, I'll take his position just to make 3D work for the default win. Is that ok?

Good first post 3D.

you know I just realized we are having 4 rounds, not 3. After the second round we will have 4 winners that have to play down to 2. We will need more topics.

lol...so when i "upset" someone...its personal....but when its usf...its just annoying and accusing someone of plagiarizing their debate 95% is not personal....

you're weird....

and it isn't just one...he also has about 6 for me, 6 for southerman, 3 for ice dancer etc....

you're not making any sense

There are trolls of a lot of people, but only the one of you has obsessively tried to incorporate personal info and trivial knowledge. If you take the Southern Woman, for example, all it does it stalk SM and chime in with "you're so right, dear" and its really pretty silly. Asscancer, et. al., are even more irrelevant. Zurt has been strangely obsessive, by comparison. There's even trolls to my honor, that have posted like once or twice, and that's about it.

For example, back on FP, there were a ton of copycat trolls, but the only one's that really were active were the trolls of Toby and to a much lesser extent, Maineman. Toby was the board enigma, the guy that was just super awesome at getting everyone riled up.

What I mean by personal level, is that, USF has very specificly used repetitive, incessant, nagging debate tactics, filled with circular logic, that never lets up. Its obvious why people get pissed off at him.

You do not often do such things, although you can come out firing when someone gets under your skin, like the time I did over Maineman, which can be frustrating. Its possible the troll just wants to see you get angry, for entertainment value, and the alternative is that he simply hates you on a personal level, not for any particular reason (debating style, comments, etc.), but simply as a person. That's what I meant was different between you and USF.

If Taichi doesn't post by the AM, I'll take his position just to make 3D work for the default win. Is that ok?

Good first post 3D.

I don't know shit about evolution. I had to look all that stuff up and learn from scratch. The only thing I successfully did was destroy the creationist position, but since neither Taicheeze nor you are creationists, its largely irrelevant, and simply debating macroevolution is much harder for me to do than it is for you, a biologist.

Just saying...

you know I just realized we are having 4 rounds, not 3. After the second round we will have 4 winners that have to play down to 2. We will need more topics.
How about pre-emptive warfare? Is assisted suicide wrong? Are the TEA parties really secretly racist? Should the internet be censored? Should downloading music for free be illegal? Does the WOT have a legitimate endgame? Should recently discharged veterans be given preferential hiring?

Back