The Official Debate Championship Shit Talking Thread!

i was just saying that us judges took a baseball bat to everyones face because I think a lot of people thought usfree was a lock

my bad...you had asked zappas to prove his point and when utterly smashed his claim of plagiarism and lies to pieces i thought you were talking about that

still interested in zappas proof? or have you seen enough....

I believe him when he says he's just discussing various points that were made.
I just don't want what I thought was a good debate, to turn into a bitch and moan session.

I don't see it as a bitch and moan session. Just a discussion of the good and bad parts of the most recent debates.

Hey, we could always get asshat in to tell us we are Damo's bitches and beg for a chance to debate.

I just don't want what I thought was a good debate, to turn into a bitch and moan session.

thats a fucking lie...you're doing nothing but bitching and creating threads about my so called plagiarism and doing nothing but insulting people who called you out for your blatant plagiarism....

lord you are one pathetic person

I don't see it as a bitch and moan session. Just a discussion of the good and bad parts of the most recent debates.

Hey, we could always get asshat in to tell us we are Damo's bitches and beg for a chance to debate.

I didn't mean you.
I was referring to those on this board, who use any opportunity to just create drama.

thats a fucking lie...you're doing nothing but bitching and creating threads about my so called plagiarism and doing nothing but insulting people who called you out for your blatant plagiarism....

lord you are one pathetic person

Translation:

Yurt------------>:tantrum:​

I here ya. I'd like to know the score to all the debates. The only one they have posted was mine and WM which was 5 to 4.

I thought SM's opening statement was better. But USF undermined SM's entire argument pretty well.

I also would have thought SM would have lost points for not actually answering USF's question. While his opening may have been among the best so far, SM's question was the worst.

I would have scored it differently.
It was really an interesting contrast of styles. SM got off to a very good start and faded badly. USF on the other hand got off to a poor start but finished strong. I pretty much saw it as you did. But the judges saw it differently. They have tough job, that's for sure.

It was really an interesting contrast of styles. SM got off to a very good start and faded badly. USF on the other hand got off to a poor start but finished strong. I pretty much saw it as you did. But the judges saw it differently. They have tough job, that's for sure.

he really didn't...not with blatant plagiarism of virtually whole sentences

thus, its impossible to tell how good he actually did

yeah i think after the first debate us judges thought it would be better to keep final scores kind of on lockdown.... all info will be made available at the end of the debate. I think it's just better that way instead of causing unnecessary drama etc

Indeed they do. And I am not calling their scores wrong, or saying anything about who won. SM won the debate and that is that. I was just expressing my views on the contest.

The toughest one to judge so far was between Damo & Nigel.

I agree and I wouldn't want to be a judge.
Mucho props to them. :good4u:

USF:

The accumulated research convinced professionals in the medical, mental health, and the behavioral and social sciences to come to the conclusion that it was inaccurate to classify homosexuality as a mental disorder

WIKI:

As results from such research accumulated, professionals in medicine, mental health, and the behavioral and social sciences reached the conclusion that it was inaccurate to classify homosexuality as a mental disorder

Back