## The Official Madmen Thread ##

I read on some blog that this season is synchronous with the Beatles "Sgt. Pepper's" album (so, each episode corresponds to a track on that record thematically). Has anyone else heard that? I haven't had a chance to really sit down & compare yet, but if so, that would be really interesting.

And yeah - poor Lane. I really felt for his desperation in that episode. And since I'm finally posting on this thread, didn't anyone else find it really strange that Lakshmi from the Krishna's thought it would be a good idea strategically to have sex w/ Harry?

Oh, interesting, now I have to go check it out! I wonder if they are doing it in the order on the album, otherwise it will be hard to determine what next!

You shitstains can rail on me all you like, hope you get your rocks off!

I just said, not ALL women in the workplace in the 60s were treated like empty-headed bimbos. I don't give a shit if you don't believe it, and I don't give a shit if you want to make fun of me giving a perfectly valid personal example. The truth remains, not all men treated women like the characters on Mad Men, and not all women were whorish sluts who were willing to sleep their way to success. The VAST MAJORITY of working women, did not have that experience.

Why are you so angry and unpleasant? Every post of yours reeks with hostility. If that's what my message-board experiences brought out in me, I'd find something else to do.

And what is a 'whorish slut'?

Are some sluts not 'whorish'?

LOL......

Well when you really start letting all that hate out, slut doesn't feel good enough, and whore doesn't feel good enough, but whorish slut, now we are really spewing. Feels good doesn't it Dixie?

Well when you really start letting all that hate out, slut doesn't feel good enough, and whore doesn't feel good enough, but whorish slut, now we are really spewing. Feels good doesn't it Dixie?

And slutty whores - they're absolutely the whoriest.

Right up there with scathing whores.....It's always the same people that call these names...what freaks.

I'm guessing that right-wing Christian conservative sex must be god-awful. The repression and revulsion has warped them into closeted homosexuals, pedophiles and misogynists.

Speaking of closeted homosexuals - aren't you glad this guy's out of the picture now?? :)

200810224_madmen_560x375.jpg

And what is a 'whorish slut'?

Are some sluts not 'whorish'?

LOL......

Let's see if I can make up something that sounds good... :D

A whorish slut would be one who sleeps around for personal gain (ie. sleeping her way to the "top"), while a non-whorish slut is simply easy.

I did my hair like Peggy's today. Ratted on top, perfectly flipped on the bottom. I should have taken a picture for you, before the natural curl took over!!!

Back