## The Official Madmen Thread ##

well at least we still have pete campell :)

Yeah, great.

Do you think Weiner is wanting to expand MM beyond the Don Draper story? Could it be that there could be a second story line with Peggy will Peggy be just n occasional storyline like Betty.

Yeah, great.

Do you think Weiner is wanting to expand MM beyond the Don Draper story? Could it be that there could be a second story line with Peggy will Peggy be just n occasional storyline like Betty.

I think you're right; the potential for spin-offs is wide open. :)

Yeah, great.

well as I said before, I thinnnk that it would be too hard to build up another world where peggy is with supporting characters etc..... I mean, maybe, but i dont see it, I think it would be too hard to do.

G8Qm8.jpg

I really loved the scene between roger and ken. It was obvious in The Other Woman that ken had nothing but contempt for Pete. But now he is making a move to really stick it to him. And I loved how he told roger he didn't want to be a partner, he'd seen what you had to do to get there. If they get Dow Pete's whining and sniveling is going to be awesome.

Back