The Official Round II Debate thread

SM, for the millionth time, you're victory in that debate had nothing to do with your debating skills, it had to do with the complete and utter incompetence and dishonesty of your opponent. You are one smug little fuck. It's like you're a coach boasting about how you advanced in playoff football because the other team died in a plane crash on the way there.
So says the loser. :)

here is an inside look of judges chambers:

Bv50D.jpg
Well that would certainly explain why I lost! :pke:

GRIND.... where is the debate thread for myself and Nigel? If you want us to do these on time, you have to put up the threads on time. I will be gone most of this afternoon and evening, thus, if you don't get it up soon I will not be able to participate today.

im worried that nigel wont be around, he self banned himself and didn't really know when the second debate would be. I would like to cut him some slack in that debate if it all possible until we know that he knows where the debate is at. I might want to delay that one. where is nigel?

GRIND.... where is the debate thread for myself and Nigel? If you want us to do these on time, you have to put up the threads on time. I will be gone most of this afternoon and evening, thus, if you don't get it up soon I will not be able to participate today.

Grind this guy wants you to get it up for him. :loveu:

im worried that nigel wont be around, he self banned himself and didn't really know when the second debate would be. I would like to cut him some slack in that debate if it all possible until we know that he knows where the debate is at. I might want to delay that one. where is nigel?

he was back on yesterday briefly... I am fine with cutting him some slack...

No worries... Dung came on and we have now completed our round two debate.

I will wait to comment further until the judges have decided.

Dude, I thought this was a shit talking thread not a "wait to comment further until the judges have decided" thread.

Candyass.

Back