The Official So Anyway Thread

So anyway we almost made it to 80 degrees today, which has been rare.

The long range forecast for the summer predicting that it would be hot and dry have been wrong....we have been cool and wet.

What's your favorite brand of pretzels? Mine is probably Snyder's, although my sister has been buying us this fairly new brand (to us) called UNIQUE Pretzels. They make extra dark and extra salty pretzels that taste incredible. I'd have to say they're definitely on a par with Snyder's.

The ones in Penna-dutch country. Really good.
Fow a different take get salt bagels in Jersey. Chewy and delish !

The ones in Penna-dutch country. Really good.
Fow a different take get salt bagels in Jersey. Chewy and delish !

So anyway....I literally have yet to find a good bagel anywhere between Oly and Seattle...And I have looked.....which really sucks.

We had a Jewish Deli once but the political activists shut it down, because of Israel, even though the couple who owned it had nothing to do with Israel.

It also sucked...the owners had no idea what they were doing.

THAT'S too bad. Bagels ARE tricky to make correctly. I sometimes have bagels from one of our local grocery stores. They're OK, but not as good as some I've gotten from bagel shops that make bagels as their specialty. I'm not sure WHERE the closest one IS to us.

THAT'S too bad. Bagels ARE tricky to make correctly. I sometimes have bagels from one of our local grocery stores. They're OK, but not as good as some I've gotten from bagel shops that make bagels as their specialty. I'm not sure WHERE the closest one IS to us.

We mostly get Balloon Bagels....also known as the Marshmallow Bagel....A really horrible thing whos only purpose is to support spreads and transport toppings.

The claim is that they make great sandwiches.

I would not know about that.

Back