The PC War Against the CP....

It's starting to even up... I'm looking forward to seeing what it will be like with an almost even board. There is still a Liberal and Libertarian numbers superiority, but it will still be interesting to see how this all comes out...

We are all addicts to the sport of messageboarding..

:D

I would love to jump in this thread however I do need to get to bed.........I will say though the biggest problem with most libs is, they do not use critical thinking.

ok here I go again................. critical thinking

Definition: the mental process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating information to reach an answer or conclusion.

Yeah I know I'm a B#$@& but i enjoy that position.

:eek:

Holy toledo Trinity, where did that come from? totally agree though!

Between Gaffer and Damo, I think this will get more and more interesting. Thanks guys!

Tis true. A one man flaming crew! It's sometimes fun just to watch.

we have about six that can flame with the best of them and we do it with facts, not talking points and name calling. Well, Evil does some name calling, and I have been known to rename posters to something more appropriate.

She's studying Psychology and her Professors haven't forcibly removed all Conservative thought with prods and tongs? What college is she going to?!! They have been derelict in their duty!

we have about six that can flame with the best of them and we do it with facts, not talking points and name calling. Well, Evil does some name calling, and I have been known to rename posters to something more appropriate.

Who meeeeee? LOL, I just like to have a little fun... Ya have to appreciate the element of the flame, catch em' off guard and they are pissed, throw a bit humor into it, and they start to get creative, it works for me anyway...:cof1:

She's studying Psychology and her Professors haven't forcibly removed all Conservative thought with prods and tongs? What college is she going to?!! They have been derelict in their duty!

Oh she definately has her run ins with the professors. You know how out spoken she is just from her posts on the other boards. She hits them with facts in everything she does and they can't argue. When the other students are bowing down to the prof's she's flipping them the bird. I just can't figure out where such an independent attitude came from.

Good for her, I'm glad to hear that as I know she is a happier camper these days!

She is sooooo happy now. The change is fantastic. And I got a great son-in-law along with it.

Now if I could just become incrdibly wealthy.

Money won't buy happiness but it will buy everything that makes me happy.

She is sooooo happy now. The change is fantastic. And I got a great son-in-law along with it.

Now if I could just become incrdibly wealthy.

Money won't buy happiness but it will buy everything that makes me happy.

LOL, that money sure has a mysterious way!

War is barbaric. That's the problem Dixie was addressing. If we are not ready to fight it that way then we need to not do anything and just let them run over us.The rules of today were made after WW2 . And they only apply to our side. Which means we tie our own hands and can't properly fight the war. Its a silly concept and will eventually cause the collapse of this country.

Exactly what combat did you see mr big bad mInUteman?

the cost of WARS is what has made every great empire that existed collapse... :( not the so called ''tied'' measures to fight them....
care

War is barbaric. That's the problem Dixie was addressing. If we are not ready to fight it that way then we need to not do anything and just let them run over us.The rules of today were made after WW2 . And they only apply to our side. Which means we tie our own hands and can't properly fight the war. Its a silly concept and will eventually cause the collapse of this country.

Exactly what combat did you see mr big bad mInUteman?

no...what Dixie is saying is that in earlier wars, Americans would have killed all the POWs now in Gitmo... that we would have slaughtered all the prisoners in Abu Ghraib - even though, in THIS war, we ended up letting the majority of them go because they had not done anything wrong. That thinking is wrong, it's barbaric, and it is an insult to those who served.

The only combat I ever "saw" up close and personal was two years as an unarmed UN Observer and Crisis Mediator in Lebanon in 1981-82. Why do you ask? Do you somehow think that a life spent as a commissioned naval officer is no more honorable than one spent purposely avoiding military service and then sitting back and calling those who served cowards?

no...what Dixie is saying is that in earlier wars, Americans would have killed all the POWs now in Gitmo... that we would have slaughtered all the prisoners in Abu Ghraib - even though, in THIS war, we ended up letting the majority of them go because they had not done anything wrong. That thinking is wrong, it's barbaric, and it is an insult to those who served.

The only combat I ever "saw" up close and personal was two years as an unarmed UN Observer and Crisis Mediator in Lebanon in 1981-82. Why do you ask? Do you somehow think that a life spent as a commissioned naval officer is no more honorable than one spent purposely avoiding military service and then sitting back and calling those who served cowards?

The prisoners in Gitmo and other places are there more for information purposes than humanitarian purposes. Though once there they are watched over by the bleeding hearts who want to give them constitutional rights even tho they are not Americans. In past wars just due to how they are dressed and acting they would not have survived to make it back to the prison camps. They release certain prisoners who promise not to fight any more and the same ones are captured or killed in actions against our troops. we need a little more barbarism in our dealings with these fools.

You are real quick to jump on Dxie and anyone else that doesn't think like you as to their military service or lack of and call them cowards that run from military service when you know nothing about them. There are a lot of good patriotic peole out there that have never served in the military. If you don't like what he has to say then counter it with facts or your opinion of why you think he's wrong. Not go after his lack of military experience. And I never once saw a post where Dixie called anyone that served a coward.

your the one bringing up peoples lack of service like its a special deal that you have the only right to talk about military actions and that those who didn't serve have no right to do so. Why don't you try explaining why some idea can't work instead of degrading someones lack of service. You have the experience use it.

your the one bringing up peoples lack of service like its a special deal that you have the only right to talk about military actions and that those who didn't serve have no right to do so. Why don't you try explaining why some idea can't work instead of degrading someones lack of service. You have the experience use it.

I'll credit him with one thing though Gaff, he will at least make a point with his own thought's unlike many others here. I have read that he has been called out on this before but just the same he has served so credit given where credit due, but I do believe everyone should be able to express opinions regardless.

The prisoners in Gitmo and other places are there more for information purposes than humanitarian purposes. Though once there they are watched over by the bleeding hearts who want to give them constitutional rights even tho they are not Americans. In past wars just due to how they are dressed and acting they would not have survived to make it back to the prison camps. They release certain prisoners who promise not to fight any more and the same ones are captured or killed in actions against our troops. we need a little more barbarism in our dealings with these fools.

If you read Dixie's opening post, his assertion is, that in former wars, American soldiers would have KILLED ALL the people in AbuGhriab and in Gitmo. That is insulting to veterans.

You are real quick to jump on Dxie and anyone else that doesn't think like you as to their military service or lack of and call them cowards that run from military service when you know nothing about them. There are a lot of good patriotic peole out there that have never served in the military. If you don't like what he has to say then counter it with facts or your opinion of why you think he's wrong. Not go after his lack of military experience. And I never once saw a post where Dixie called anyone that served a coward.

I asssume by those italicized comments above that you were not a regular on fullpolitics.com or its predecessor politics.com. From those sites, I know a lot about Dixie and I have in fact been called a coward by Dixie.... so I would suggest you STFU if you don't know what you're talking about.

again...I assume you don't know Dixie... I am not saying that anyone's LACK of service denies them the right to talk about military actions. I am saying that it is particularly insulting for Dixie to claim that in the good old days, US military personnel would have just killed all out POWs and why are we being such pansies today when 1) that is incorrect, and 2) he has no right whatsoever to besmirch veterans who served by suggesting such barbarism on their part.

Back