The Tiki Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I saw that Ohio was hit by two tornadoes. At least we know when a hurricane is headed our way.
We knew...Our neighborhood page was lit up...we get our own personal weather updates from one of the neighbors...meteorologist from one of the local channels....it was wild for a couple of hours...no real damage here...but southwest of us got hit hard... :(
Injuries/damage reports are really starting to come in this morning....

Isn't summer time a rainy season for you, or at least you get summer time thunderstorms?
Some years, yes, some years, not so much. I've seen years when it was so dry the July 4th fireworks were cancelled.

There were many afternoon storms last summer, hope it happens again. So far, just a heat wave.

Good morning;)

Morning TOP.
I'm a little embarrassed, the weather here is great. Mowed some lawns, tinkered in the Garden, gathered the usual fallen branches and leaves for burning.
Other than 'yard clean-up', the only thing on my Agenda is go meet the granddaughter at Fantastic Sams for a haircut.

Morning TOP.
I'm a little embarrassed, the weather here is great. Mowed some lawns, tinkered in the Garden, gathered the usual fallen branches and leaves for burning.
Other than 'yard clean-up', the only thing on my Agenda is go meet the granddaughter at Fantastic Sams for a haircut.
i'm glad you're enjoying the weather---mowing here is whenever it stops raining for more than one day..lol
You're such a wonderful grandpa....are you ready for the summer of fun? They should be just about done for the year, right?

i'm glad you're enjoying the weather---mowing here is whenever it stops raining for more than one day..lol
You're such a wonderful grandpa....are you ready for the summer of fun? They should be just about done for the year, right?

She's out. But has plans to move back to Texas near her other grandpa. A little swankier life-style plus a better school system. Once she leaves, the only time I will see her is at the family get-together at Schlitterbahn in Galveston.

She's out. But has plans to move back to Texas near her other grandpa. A little swankier life-style plus a better school system. Once she leaves, the only time I will see her is at the family get-together at Schlitterbahn in Galveston.

:( That Shlitterbahn looks awesome...I love parks...;)
(I hope by better schools...you don't mean private...)

:( That Shlitterbahn looks awesome...I love parks...;)
(I hope by better schools...you don't mean private...)

No. It's a Public School, just in a better ZIP Code. You know what they say, 'it's not the school you go to, it's who you go to school with'. They live in a small town in Mississippi and her Mother is concerned about who she is hanging around with. They live in a nice two-storey house with the proverbial white picket fence that her Father owns, so it's not the finances.

No. It's a Public School, just in a better ZIP Code. You know what they say, 'it's not the school you go to, it's who you go to school with'. They live in a small town in Mississippi and her Mother is concerned about who she is hanging around with. They live in a nice two-storey house with the proverbial white picket fence that her Father owns, so it's not the finances.
I does make a difference....this is the time to get her "back on track" if there are any concerns...I liked teaching MS/Junior High (that's where I started) but I much prefer working with the HS age groups....easier to "reason" with....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back