The Tiki Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we have a winner :party:

Got a 4 burner stainless from Home Depot.

View attachment 10056

Not making it political or anything, but that's what kids like. I don't think you're grandson is going to suggest
Grilled Cilantro-Lime Chicken thighs, do you?

My grill is a Stainless 4 burner and has the fryer on the side. I don't use the fryer. If you store it in the sun
and rain, make sure you have a good cover. Stainless doesn't rust, but screws and everything else does.

Not making it political or anything, but that's what kids like. I don't think you're grandson is going to suggest

My grill is a Stainless 4 burner and has the fryer on the side. I don't use the fryer. If you store it in the sun
and rain, make sure you have a good cover. Stainless doesn't rust, but screws and everything else does.

Hell Matt only likes ribs, hamburgers, hot dogs and pizza. Oh and waffles. He is autistic like Aimee's son. So she knows what I'm talking about.

Hell Matt only likes ribs, hamburgers, hot dogs and pizza. Oh and waffles. He is autistic like Aimee's son. So she knows what I'm talking about.

That's what I like, and an occasional Black Diamond steak. They're good too.

Mostly rats, mice or possums. Rats and mice flee when you pull the cover off but possums are a little feisty. Only happened a couple of times in the last 30 years.

I think possums are a missing link in history!
How is a marsupial in America?
All the others are around Australia!
I would love to know how possums managed to get here.
I read they were in Ohio thousands of years before any other native Ohio animal.

The sweetest of all man toys. :~)

Let us know how you like it. Mr. Owl is in the market for a new grill. We have an aging Weber kettle now. He's been eyeing those Green Egg ceramic grills but they're super pricey. We're not sure if they're worth it. Our neighbors have a gas grill similar to yours that they like a lot. When summer's over they put a cover over it and leave it out on their deck. So far it's held up well against our harsh winters.
I've seen those Green Egg things, they look indestructible.

I read they were in Ohio thousands of years before any other native Ohio animal.

they float well

All I know about possums is=
1. That they are stupid based on the number you see dead on the roads.
2. They are ugly as sin.
3. They are feisty critters with teeth.

Here is a vacation for you.
c66258_f7fd0eba706a4b4581c4d954975dc64c~mv2.jpg

Last edited:

Possums are ok. They're scavengers and rarely hurt anything. They wander aimlessly.
Ugly as hell with a rat's tail. Hiss and bark, but pretty much harmless unless you get into their face.

Had no idea that they came with fryers too. How big is it? Turkey size? Smaller?

Coleman 5600

It works well, I've had it for years.

10342-1.jpg

Tofu, salmon, and boneless, skinless chicken breasts? lol I'm sure it will be much better than what the WH served those team kids... and fresher too!

What kind of grill did you get?

It's amusing to watch and see how you just can't help yourself from turning JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING political.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back