The Tiki Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having zero experience and skill,electric might be my best bet.

Probably so. The first one we had was charcoal. If you were smoking something that took a while, you had to keep adding charcoal. If you get an electric one, also get a heavy-duty extension cord. You'll want to plug it into an outlet that doesn't have a lot of other stuff on it because it draws a lot of juice. We tried using ours outside under the deck where the regular grill is, but it kept blowing that circuit. So now we use the garage outlet since it has nothing else to do but run the smoker.

I think when the site you looked at said to use a thermometer, they probably meant a meat thermometer.

I thought you would be full of information on grilling, as you do enough of it. BTW is school finally out?
I'm your go to for grilling or cooking or baking info....anytime....
YES;)
Schools out....Yesterday was it for the kids...
Happy birthday to your grandson....a word of advice for the cookout 'today....Teens do not eat like "normal human beings"....‘at least the ones herE 'don't...lol...have more food than you'd ‘ever think you need;)

I'm your go to for grilling or cooking or baking info....anytime....
YES;)
Schools out....Yesterday was it for the kids...
Happy birthday to your grandson....a word of advice for the cookout 'today....Teens do not eat like "normal human beings"....‘at least the ones herE 'don't...lol...have more food than you'd ‘ever think you need;)

You don't have to tell me about teens they eat me out of house and home every weekend.

The girls aren't to bad but Matt is a bottomless pit.
I bet...we went through a ton of food yesterday...literally... 'well, almost;) When they're all gathered in one spot, at one time, 'the food just goes poof...lol

Good morning Top. Grilled hamburgers and hot dogs yesterday they came out great. I love my new grill.
Great...now treat yourself and the bride to a couple of nice, juicy delmoncos... maybe some potatoes, corn, peppers, eggplant, portabellas=there's so much you can do‘:).we're smoking tri tips and briskets today...‘

Yikes, we have a frost advisory for this area tonight! I'm not too worried though. The lake moderates us pretty well, and the starts are safe in the greenhouse. But what a thing -- on June 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back