The Tiki Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had one thunderstorm after another all night long!

The midwest is just getting hammered with rain/t-storms. I saw this morning that the main levee broke in the little town where we used to live when my youngest girls were still at home.

Yikes, we have a frost advisory for this area tonight! I'm not too worried though. The lake moderates us pretty well, and the starts are safe in the greenhouse. But what a thing -- on June 2.
Lucky you!

Monday is the last day of the 98-100F temps for this town. Tues. we dip down to a chilly 92F and should stay in that range for about a week! :D Hopefully, we will get a bunch of rain, least I hope so.

We have commercials down here called "Pure Michigan", not sure if you've ever seen them -- it really does look nice.

Lucky you!
Monday is the last day of the 98-100F temps for this town. Tues. we dip down to a chilly 92F and should stay in that range for about a week! :D Hopefully, we will get a bunch of rain, least I hope so.
We have commercials down here called "Pure Michigan", not sure if you've ever seen them -- it really does look nice.

Yeah, oddly enough we have those here too. I think they're trying to convince the ppl of Flint. lol

LOL @ "chilly 92F"! I'd send you some weather magick for rain but that usually turns out badly. Look what happened to us last winter when I did some mojo for snow. :laugh:

Good morning. I see president Trump has arrived at Buckingham Palace and meet with the queen. I saw nothing about thousands of protesters has anyone?

Good morning. I see president Trump has arrived at Buckingham Palace and meet with the queen. I saw nothing about thousands of protesters has anyone?

Good morning Grump, and everyone :)

It's 48 degrees here. I guess we got a dose of global warming.

There aren't thousands of protestors in the streets...mostly just media arguing and fussing......

Going to have grilled pork chops and yellow rice for dinner. I am loving being able to grill again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back