The Tiki Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. It is raining cats and dogs and my sprinkler is on. It's on a timer so rain or shine it comes on at 7 am and 7 pm. But I must admit it looks pretty silly seeing a sprinkler going in the pouring rain.

Good morning. It is raining cats and dogs and my sprinkler is on. It's on a timer so rain or shine it comes on at 7 am and 7 pm. But I must admit it looks pretty silly seeing a sprinkler going in the pouring rain.

Good morning Grump and all :)

Now would be a good time to wash your car. You will save water while rinsing (and we all want to save water!).

Good morning Grump and all :)

Now would be a good time to wash your car. You will save water while rinsing (and we all want to save water!).

I have grand kids to do the car washing thank you very much.
My sprinklers are on a well so what doesn't evaporate or used by the plants goes back into the ground water.

I have grand kids to do the car washing thank you very much.
My sprinklers are on a well so what doesn't evaporate or used by the plants goes back into the ground water.

We've had so much rain recently that all the wells are full and the ground is so saturated, everything runs off. More rain coming today and tomorrow:(

I know...same here...unreal;(

Grass is growing wild and I have more weeds in and around my lawn than I ever did. I need a few dry days so I can spray and mow. My yard has 2 spots that water collects and it's wet for days (probably a week now), even after a few hot, dry days. Grrr...

We've had so much rain recently that all the wells are full and the ground is so saturated, everything runs off. More rain coming today and tomorrow:(

This is our typical weather rain like hell for 30 min then quit. Then rain again in the afternoons. Shoot yesterday morning it was raining and the sun was shining.

This is our typical weather rain like hell for 30 min then quit. Then rain again in the afternoons. Shoot yesterday morning it was raining and the sun was shining.

Yep. We had a few storms blow through like that this week, a few were heavy downpours. Everything is soaked here. Farm fields are inaccessible, we've had landslides and downed trees blocking roads, hell, I've even seen more septic pump trucks go by than normal!

Yep. We had a few storms blow through like that this week, a few were heavy downpours. Everything is soaked here. Farm fields are inaccessible, we've had landslides and downed trees blocking roads, hell, I've even seen more septic pump trucks go by than normal!

I know from the news your area and the whole mid west is getting hammered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back