The Tiki Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked my Corvair,much more than a Pinto I had,so under powered,but a good city car.

I had a Pinto station wagon, I bought it right after I got my driver's license back so I couldn't get any more speeding citations. I drove it 3 for years while building the '67 Mustang I had. I then sold it to a friend for $50 and he turned it into his dog coop.

I had a Pinto station wagon, I bought it right after I got my driver's license back so I couldn't get any more speeding citations. I drove it 3 for years while building the '67 Mustang I had. I then sold it to a friend for $50 and he turned it into his dog coop.

Here is real transportation. 30 feet of pure pleasure.Opal.jpg It was the Miss Opal named after my mom but people thought it was named for the hurricane of a few years earlier.

No red lights but the no wake zones sucked. It had a bored 454 and was clocked at 68 MPH when I chickened out and cut the throttle. A boat that big takes a long ways to stop no brakes. ;)

That's a nice size boat. Do you do much fishing?

That's a nice size boat. Do you do much fishing?

Not any longer. Got rid of the boats as the upkeep was getting more and more expensive and we were using the boat less and less. Boats are like planes the less you use them the more they break. Plus we don't do heat real well anymore.

Not any longer. Got rid of the boats as the upkeep was getting more and more expensive and we were using the boat less and less. Boats are like planes the less you use them the more they break. Plus we don't do heat real well anymore.

Bring
On
Another
Thousand

Bring
On
Another
Thousand

KfaiTsl.jpg

Boats are like swimming pools, fun, but expensive to maintain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back