The Tiki Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, just ran across a good sized black widow in the back yard... I dn't mind them as long as they stay out of the house & garage..View attachment 10294

YIKES!

VpWJgcV.jpg

They are very, very docile... You can touch them & they won't even move.. The danger is having one in a shoe or some threat to them.. That one was close to the back door & they are one of the reasons I don't leave my garden shoes, gloves etc outside.....

Unfortunately we also have some brown recluse which are much more aggressive & perhaps @ least as if not more harmful.......

They are very, very docile... You can touch them & they won't even move.. The danger is having one in a shoe or some threat to them.. That one was close to the back door & they are one of the reasons I don't leave my garden shoes, gloves etc outside.....

Unfortunately we also have some brown recluse which are much more aggressive & perhaps @ least as if not more harmful.......

Maybe you could have a chat with Mr. Owl. I told him if he keeps leaving his pants on the floor eventually a spider is gonna get in there.

I use to really like that store, now I avoid it as much as I can, although @ times I must enter....

Really their service use to be #1, now when you see an employee they stare @ the floor as they walk by pretending not to notice you/make eye contact..

I use to really like that store, now I avoid it as much as I can, although @ times I must enter....

Really their service use to be #1, now when you see an employee they stare @ the floor as they walk by pretending not to notice you/make eye contact..
Hahaha. Or you have to hunt one down.

Hahaha. Or you have to hunt one down.
Yes, they can tell where a product is, if it is in the correct spot..

But they use to have ppl that once worked in the trades, plumber, painter etc.. Now it is kids that have little or no idea most of the time.. @ least in my experience here in Calif
\

Good morning :)

Damn lightning strike wiped out my cable box yesterday. No TV until sometime later this morning :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back