The Tiki Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, no....that's kind of scary...the actual box?

Yep, and it's not the first time this happened. I asked the tech they sent last time if they go through a lot of those boxes, he said yes, quite a few. I called last evening and they said they'd send a tech between 9:00 and 11:00 this morning. I have a separate box in my bedroom, it isn't the HD box like I have for my big screen TV in the living room, that one was unaffected, but I don't get all the channels I get on the HD box.

Yep, and it's not the first time this happened. I asked the tech they sent last time if they go through a lot of those boxes, he said yes, quite a few. I called last evening and they said they'd send a tech between 9:00 and 11:00 this morning. I have a separate box in my bedroom, it isn't the HD box like I have for my big screen TV in the living room, that one was unaffected, but I don't get all the channels I get on the HD box.
If it's shorting out the box, they need to redesign something...that isn't unsafe....
maybe it's time to get rid of the box...period...;)

If it's shorting out the box, they need to redesign something...that isn't unsafe....
maybe it's time to get rid of the box...period...;)

I would think a redesign is in order, or maybe switching manufacturers. I won't get rid of the box because there is a major difference in the picture quality and size (ever see those annoying upper and lower "black bars" on movies?). That, and I get more channels, many of which I watch quite often (car shows and auto auctions to name two).

I use to really like that store, now I avoid it as much as I can, although @ times I must enter....

Really their service use to be #1, now when you see an employee they stare @ the floor as they walk by pretending not to notice you/make eye contact..

Must be your store. Ours has A1 customer service.

Yes, they can tell where a product is, if it is in the correct spot..

But they use to have ppl that once worked in the trades, plumber, painter etc.. Now it is kids that have little or no idea most of the time.. @ least in my experience here in Calif
\

The HD app is great type in the product and it gives the location plus has a store map. I rarely need to ask were to find something.

Could have been worse and started a fire!

Yeah, and there's lots of other appliances that could start a fire too. We just hope it never happens.
If this place ever caught fire, it wouldn't be good. With all the ammo and gun powder in my basement,
it would blow this house into the next county!

The HD app is great type in the product and it gives the location plus has a store map. I rarely need to ask were to find something.
They're always very busy here, but I agree...they're organized and always helpful...We have also have Mendards ...better prices....not as nice, though...but more convenient....

Good morning :)

Damn lightning strike wiped out my cable box yesterday. No TV until sometime later this morning :(

You were lucky it didn't take the TV with it. I have mine on surge protectors. But if the bolt hits the cable it's sayonara to anything hooked to it.

Good morning all. Got a plumber coming tomorrow. The washer drain is partly clogged so it can't handle the water discharge.

Yeah, and there's lots of other appliances that could start a fire too. We just hope it never happens.
If this place ever caught fire, it wouldn't be good. With all the ammo and gun powder in my basement,
it would blow this house into the next county!

Oh shit!I forgot about that!

Good morning all. Got a plumber coming tomorrow. The washer drain is partly clogged so it can't handle the water discharge.

Mine's clogged too and I gust ordered a 50 ft. sewer drain machine. It only backs up, and not much, when the GF uses the washer in the basement too. All other drains don't cause a problem.

I figured it will pay for itself if I need it 3 times, that and if one of my friends ever needs one, I'll have one to lend to them.

Mine's clogged too and I gust ordered a 50 ft. sewer drain machine. It only backs up, and not much, when the GF uses the washer in the basement too. All other drains don't cause a problem.

I figured it will pay for itself if I need it 3 times, that and if one of my friends ever needs one, I'll have one to lend to them.

I have a home warranty so I only pay a $75 copay. So for me it's cost effective.

I have a home warranty so I only pay a $75 copay. So for me it's cost effective.

That's not too bad. My drain blocked up before and my plumber only has one of those drill sized rooters. For $200 I figure it's an investment if it blocks up another 2 times.

Geeze. It never rains, it pours, eh? Good luck, hope it doesn't cost a bundle to clear.

PS -- I hope it's not because there is one of those giant pythons stuck in there. lol

QseOLMs.jpg

Is it caused by a power surge???

I don't often need to either, I do my research prior, but if you do need a clarification etc the kid that last week was @ Micky D is clueless...

I don't often need to either, I do my research prior, but if you do need a clarification etc the kid that last week was @ Micky D is clueless...

Most of the employees at our HD's are middle aged and older. very few youngsters. Plus we have a large military population,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back