The Tiki Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not too bad. My drain blocked up before and my plumber only has one of those drill sized rooters. For $200 I figure it's an investment if it blocks up another 2 times.

My mother in law rest her sole would not clean the grease out of the pots and pans prior to washing them. So every 6 months or so we had to get the kitchen line snaked so back then a good snake would have been worth it. This is the first washer drain clog in over 4 years.

My mother in law rest her sole would not clean the grease out of the pots and pans prior to washing them. So every 6 months or so we had to get the kitchen line snaked so back then a good snake would have been worth it. This is the first washer drain clog in over 4 years.

Yep, I had a renter that poured it right down the drain, like bacon grease... (shaking head)

Is it caused by a power surge???

The lights flickered because of a thunder storm. The box, along with the TV, DVD and Blu ray player are on a surge protector.
The tech said it sometimes burns out the power supplies.

The lights flickered because of a thunder storm. The box, along with the TV, DVD and Blu ray player are on a surge protector.
The tech said it sometimes burns out the power supplies.

ok, I was wondering about the surge protector...

Use to happen here alot.. When I first moved here I wouln't even set the clock (bought a battery powered clock) as it would go out several times a week..

This is a commercial which plays here at least once an hour and has been for quite some time, kind of a cute commercial.

Has anyone else seen it? Wondered if it's being broadcast constantly in other locations...

This is a commercial which plays here at least once an hour and has been for quite some time, kind of a cute commercial.

Has anyone else seen it? Wondered if it's being broadcast constantly in other locations...

I've not seen it...very cute;)

How sweet. <3 No, haven't seen it here yet. Thanks for posting it!

Welcome USF. Finally, ... a thread you're not banned from. :whoa:

There are a lot of threads, where I'm not banned; but I'm glad to see that you getting thread banned, still chaps your ass.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

I haven't seen this commercial yet here in California, it's so very sweet.

Both of my parents were born deaf, me & my siblings were not.

Thank you for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back