The Tiki Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sadly not many

it kinda ended up being me posting mostly in that thread to try and promote the civility.

You must have empathy for PoliTalker then. He hasn't had a lot of success promoting civility either. But so far this thread is doing well!

What a frightening experience.

Several years ago, I opened the front door and one was sitting on the front steps. It dove into the shrubs in front. I was so freaked out. A couple of days later it was in a neighbor's yard and he killed it with an ax, I believe.

I bet you open your door very carefully now. Yikes, that must have been terrifying.

You must have empathy for PoliTalker then. He hasn't had a lot of success promoting civility either. But so far this thread is doing well!

Its what Im trying to teach him

I understand the desire to have people act in an adult manner in which people value FACTS and the greater good to decide things.

That is the liberal way of approaching life

unfortunately this current republican party wants none of that

They want lies and power plays to pay off their wealthy buyers

Its just fact at this point

look at congress

its full of republicans who refuse to perform as their oath of offices demands

they are protecting their party and emotionally unstable leader OVER their nations constitution

note they NO LONGER talk abut how constitutiony they are?

I bet you open your door very carefully now. Yikes, that must have been terrifying.
Nothing like that had ever happened before so it was really odd. I have a glass storm door so even though I opened the door I wasn't in danger unless I'd walked out without looking! It was terrifying. Just a look at the snake and you would know it was poisonous.

:whoa: Cottonmouths are scary and aggressive too. No matter how hot it was, we were always sure to have our spray skirts on when we kayaked on any of Missouri's rivers, for that reason. Too bad they can't keep you from getting whacked in the head by an Asian carp though. lol

LOL

Spent virtually my whole life in N.W. Ohio

dude take a vacation to the ocean

The great lakes are big enough they would likely feel the same ( I don't know because I have never stood on their shores) but when you stand at the oceans edge it is magical.

when I walk the oceans edge as dark turns to light (west coast is all I have seen) the world fills my soul.

the connectedness of the world wafts over you ( me, I guess I should say)

how about the emotional health of this current president
He seems emotionally unstable

I agree, based on his Tweet storms and how he segues from a speech or talk about a certain topic into a rant about his latest woes and poor-pitiful-me whining. Stable, mature adults are able to ignore such things and carry on with their tasks without getting distracted.

I'm not sure though that we can discuss this even in this thread w/o exploding heads. lol

west coast sunsets are the bomb

sitting at the edge of the ocean and watching the sun dip below the ocean is amazing

if its totally clear skys you can see a green flash of light at its last moment

green light of the spectrum is the last color

hense the green flash of light

I wonder what a sunrise over a clear east cost ocean provides

Nothing like that had ever happened before so it was really odd. I have a glass storm door so even though I opened the door I wasn't in danger unless I'd walked out without looking! It was terrifying. Just a look at the snake and you would know it was poisonous.

Send me your address and I'll send you some of these. :laugh:

53rGjMs.jpg

The great lakes are big enough they would likely feel the same ( I don't know because I have never stood on their shores) but when you stand at the oceans edge it is magical.

when I walk the oceans edge as dark turns to light (west coast is all I have seen) the world fills my soul.

I'd love to!I never been on a vacation since HS!

What a beautiful and lyrical description. Yes, exactly like that.

I agree, based on his Tweet storms and how he segues from a speech or talk about a certain topic into a rant about his latest woes and poor-pitiful-me whining. Stable, mature adults are able to ignore such things and carry on with their tasks without getting distracted.

I'm not sure though that we can discuss this even in this thread w/o exploding heads. lol

he is really on the edge now

he cant comprehend a world where he is not the center.

his lie constructed world is crumbling

He KNOWS even his followers will believe what the IRS paperwork says

it will crack the lies wide open.

even the wealthy cant destroy the trust of the IRS and still get everyday people to pay their taxes.

If they do they lose the benefits of making the poor and middle pay for so much of THEIR benefits in this nation

who would pay for all the roads the wealthy use to ship their products around

the ports

the airports

the train rails

they don't want to pay for that themselves

they want all that government money for their research and grants

the people will believe what the IRS says about trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back