The Tiki Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what a sunrise over a clear east cost ocean provides

I don't know, but I can tell you about sunrises on Lake Superior. Our house faces due East. You're given a glimpse of beauty and possibilities.... what will you do with them? This is sunrise at Adaawang-kwe, Kichi-Wiikwedong, at summer solstice last year:

mzXcTtH.jpg

Yeah,I have lead a messed up life from 23 to 63,just trying to survive.
But from 63 to 69 has been great years.
But I want to travel before it's over.
Top of my bucket list is The Anne Frank house in Amsterdam!

If you don't need lux stuff you can likely plan something and works towards it

If you never make it you have at least reached towards it

life can kick your ass huh

that 40 years you look into the future as a 23 year old can seem a galaxy away turns into yesterday so quickly

lots of stress in those years for me too

Poor family

trying to find your way while helping said poor family

work

school ( for me it was impossible for me not to get some, early bucketlist thingy)

keeping a roof over my head

holding up my end and helping people I loved hold up their end ( I have 7 bros and sis's)

I managed to not make any MAJOR mistakes that some may have

I don't condem

I had friends who I loved that did

I agree the 60s pretty good so far

I don't know, but I can tell you about sunrises on Lake Superior. Our house faces due East. You're given a glimpse of beauty and possibilities.... what will you do with them? This is sunrise at Adaawang-kwe, Kichi-Wiikwedong, at summer solstice last year:

mzXcTtH.jpg

you get the green flash huh

I have never thought about that

you get the green flash huh
I have never thought about that

I don't know since we can only see the sunrises, the sunsets are blocked by the mountains to our west. But some ppl up there can see sunsets over the Lake. I've never seen a pic of the green flash taken anywhere but over the Pacific though.

I don't know since we can only see the sunrises, the sunsets are blocked by the mountains to our west. But some ppl up there can see sunsets over the Lake. I've never seen a pic of the green flash taken anywhere but over the Pacific though.

just not enough earth curvature I guess

If you don't need lux stuff you can likely plan something and works towards it

If you never make it you have at least reached towards it

life can kick your ass huh

that 40 years you look into the future as a 23 year old can seem a galaxy away turns into yesterday so quickly

lots of stress in those years for me too

Poor family

trying to find your way while helping said poor family

work

school ( for me it was impossible for me not to get some, early bucketlist thingy)

keeping a roof over my head

holding up my end and helping people I loved hold up their end ( I have 7 bros and sis's)

I managed to not make any MAJOR mistakes that some may have

I don't condem

I had friends who I loved that did

I agree the 60s pretty good so far

I got into a terrible marriage from 18-23,buried in child support till 60!
Plus drug issues from 23 to about 28!
Lot of mistakes on top of mistakes!

With the Memorial Day weekend coming up I know many have special plans to honor our veterans who have passed away.. If you're visiting gravesites and you notice coins placed on the headstones, do you know what they mean?

I've never seen the ocean!:(
Well I've never seen "real" snow. It did snow here once many years ago, the roads froze and everything, for a few days, but that was it. As far as the real thing with piles of snow, never seen it.

The ocean is nice, but you can get the same peaceful feeling from looking at any body of water, really.

Well I've never seen "real" snow. It did snow here once many years ago, the roads froze and everything, for a few days, but that was it. As far as the real thing with piles of snow, never seen it.

The ocean is nice, but you can get the same peaceful feeling from looking at any body of water, really.

Snow sucks. When we were stationed in Berlin Germany we had snow on the ground for over 6 months. Believe me you haven't missed anything.

I survived the blizzard of 78!Three snow storms from South,North West,North East ,came together over NW Ohio!Cold as Hell Snowed solid from late Thursday thru Sunday!
National Guard had to come in to dig out the highways,100's of abandoned cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back