The Tiki Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest update on my fence. Finally went by the fence company office to tell them give me a date or I will find someone else. The foreman called me and apologized profusely. Seems my work order was misfiled. He promised to have the fence installed by the end of the week. At least they owned up and I suspect I will see a slight discount for the oops.

Latest update on my fence. Finally went by the fence company office to tell them give me a date or I will find someone else. The foreman called me and apologized profusely. Seems my work order was misfiled. He promised to have the fence installed by the end of the week. At least they owned up and I suspect I will see a slight discount for the oops.
*Should be a significant discount....good thing you checked;)

That's the least they can do! I guess you've been having to take the pups out on leashes to do their business?

That's the least they can do! I guess you've been having to take the pups out on leashes to do their business?

No, we put up one of those orange plastic temp fences you see at construction sites. It works well for the Dane but the Shepard has figured out she can lift the bottom and go under it. So we have to sit outside while the do their thing. That of course limits their exercise time as it's hot and like most elderly we don't do well in 90+ weather.

No, we put up one of those orange plastic temp fences you see at construction sites. It works well for the Dane but the Shepard has figured out she can lift the bottom and go under it. So we have to sit outside while the do their thing. That of course limits their exercise time as it's hot and like most elderly we don't do well in 90+ weather.

Ugh, no. Hope they make it right for you.

My weather station just informed me that it finally got above 70F, for the first time since mid-September last year. It's a lovely 71F currently. Heading out to get some yard and garden stuff done. Enjoy your day!

Ugh, no. Hope they make it right for you.

My weather station just informed me that it finally got above 70F, for the first time since mid-September last year. It's a lovely 71F currently. Heading out to get some yard and garden stuff done. Enjoy your day!
Perfect weather. The kind that makes you happy to be alive.

Perfect weather. The kind that makes you happy to be alive.

No kidding! It actually got up to 82F here today. We spent a while cutting and splitting firewood, went out to lunch, took a nap, split some more. Got nearly two cords cut, split, and stacked already. Just a magnificent day! The annual tourist influx is well on the way. They all had a splendid weather day as well. It's kind of weird though to have a hot sunny day like this, but still the trees are naked. Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday weekend too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back