Trayvon's perspective. What would you do?

Zimmerman admitted he was stalking Trayvon there brains. It's on the 911 call. The operator even told him to stop following him.

The only "theory" about my post is that Trayvon punched him first.

Can you read?
following is not stalking, nor is it a confession of stalking. you've just been relegated to the group of idiots along with desh, darla, poet, and BAC

On the audio recording, Zimmerman told Singleton that there had been rising crime in his gated community, the Retreat at Twin Lakes, and he was the volunteer coordinator for the neighborhood watch program. "There's been a few times where I've seen a suspicious person in the neighborhood and we call the police, the non-emergency line, and these guys always get away," Zimmerman said on the recording.

Singleton asked Zimmerman what made Martin suspicious.

"I'd never seen him in the neighborhood...it was raining and he was walking leisurely, taking him time, looking at all the houses," Zimmerman said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...-volunteers-police-interview-played-in-court/

he's lying. he keeps stating the police told zimmerman not to follow trayvon. they didn't. he keeps saying zimmerman was stalking tryavon. he wasn't. he ignored the links i made that proved he is lying. lol.

You never heard the 911 call and you made an assumption on the case? You just listened to Fox news and relied on what they sold you didn't you :good4u:

"unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual" That is the definition.........or did you create a different one?

no you did.

784.048 Stalking; definitions; penalties.—
(1) As used in this section, the term:
(a) “Harass” means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose.
(b) “Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. Constitutionally protected activity is not included within the meaning of “course of conduct.” Such constitutionally protected activity includes picketing or other organized protests.
(c) “Credible threat” means a threat made with the intent to cause the person who is the target of the threat to reasonably fear for his or her safety. The threat must be against the life of, or a threat to cause bodily injury to, a person.
(d) “Cyberstalk” means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.
(2) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(3) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person, and makes a credible threat with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or bodily injury of the person, or the person’s child, sibling, spouse, parent, or dependent, commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(4) Any person who, after an injunction for protection against repeat violence, sexual violence, or dating violence pursuant to s. 784.046, or an injunction for protection against domestic violence pursuant to s. 741.30, or after any other court-imposed prohibition of conduct toward the subject person or that person’s property, knowingly, willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(5) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks a minor under 16 years of age commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(6) Any law enforcement officer may arrest, without a warrant, any person he or she has probable cause to believe has violated the provisions of this section.
(7) Any person who, after having been sentenced for a violation of s. 794.011, s. 800.04, or s. 847.0135(5) and prohibited from contacting the victim of the offense under s. 921.244, willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks the victim commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(8) The punishment imposed under this section shall run consecutive to any former sentence imposed for a conviction for any offense under s. 794.011, s. 800.04, or s. 847.0135(5).
History.—s. 1, ch. 92-208; s. 29, ch. 94-134; s. 29, ch. 94-135; s. 2, ch. 97-27; s. 23, ch. 2002-55; s. 1, ch. 2003-23; s. 3, ch. 2004-17; s. 3, ch. 2004-256; s. 17, ch. 2008-172.

http://www.flsenate.gov/laws/statutes/2011/784.048

On the audio recording, Zimmerman told Singleton that there had been rising crime in his gated community, the Retreat at Twin Lakes, and he was the volunteer coordinator for the neighborhood watch program. "There's been a few times where I've seen a suspicious person in the neighborhood and we call the police, the non-emergency line, and these guys always get away," Zimmerman said on the recording.

Singleton asked Zimmerman what made Martin suspicious.

"I'd never seen him in the neighborhood...it was raining and he was walking leisurely, taking him time, looking at all the houses," Zimmerman said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...-volunteers-police-interview-played-in-court/

So you googled a partial transcript of the 911 call instead of going to YT where you can actually hear it.

And again. Did Trayvon not have the Liberty to stand in the rain? Who gives a flying F**** if Zimmerman had seen him before! Did that give Zimmerman the right to stalk Trayvon?

no you did.

784.048 Stalking; definitions; penalties.—
(1) As used in this section, the term:
(a) “Harass” means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose.
(b) “Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. Constitutionally protected activity is not included within the meaning of “course of conduct.” Such constitutionally protected activity includes picketing or other organized protests.
(c) “Credible threat” means a threat made with the intent to cause the person who is the target of the threat to reasonably fear for his or her safety. The threat must be against the life of, or a threat to cause bodily injury to, a person.
(d) “Cyberstalk” means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.
(2) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(3) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person, and makes a credible threat with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of death or bodily injury of the person, or the person’s child, sibling, spouse, parent, or dependent, commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(4) Any person who, after an injunction for protection against repeat violence, sexual violence, or dating violence pursuant to s. 784.046, or an injunction for protection against domestic violence pursuant to s. 741.30, or after any other court-imposed prohibition of conduct toward the subject person or that person’s property, knowingly, willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(5) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks a minor under 16 years of age commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(6) Any law enforcement officer may arrest, without a warrant, any person he or she has probable cause to believe has violated the provisions of this section.
(7) Any person who, after having been sentenced for a violation of s. 794.011, s. 800.04, or s. 847.0135(5) and prohibited from contacting the victim of the offense under s. 921.244, willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks the victim commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(8) The punishment imposed under this section shall run consecutive to any former sentence imposed for a conviction for any offense under s. 794.011, s. 800.04, or s. 847.0135(5).
History.—s. 1, ch. 92-208; s. 29, ch. 94-134; s. 29, ch. 94-135; s. 2, ch. 97-27; s. 23, ch. 2002-55; s. 1, ch. 2003-23; s. 3, ch. 2004-17; s. 3, ch. 2004-256; s. 17, ch. 2008-172.

http://www.flsenate.gov/laws/statutes/2011/784.048

Meanwhile, outside of Florida.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking

so much for objective and reasonable. can I consider you a stalker for following me on the internet now?

In my first threads, you stalked me like a crazy person. Because it was about guns, a subject you are passionate about. So I eventually remembered you and started paying specific attention to your posts and up the level of attention I give them.

Do I stalk you? Nope. Do I enjoy it when I see you post on a subject, yes. And I will pick apart every word you say.

We are both passionate about politics. But when I see someone that is blinded by bias I try to put specific effort into getting them more neutral because "United We Stand". Even if that means confrontation. I don't hate anyone here until they get immature and personal. :)

So you googled a partial transcript of the 911 call instead of going to YT where you can actually hear it.

And again. Did Trayvon not have the Liberty to stand in the rain? Who gives a flying F**** if Zimmerman had seen him before! Did that give Zimmerman the right to stalk Trayvon?

from the trial, idiot.

He said he pulled over his car to call the police non-emergency line. He said he lost sight of the teen, but that Martin soon returned and circled his car.

"As soon as I saw him, I rolled down my windows and stayed on the phone," Zimmerman said on the recording.

"He walked completely around the car?" Singleton asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Zimmerman replied.

Zimmerman went on to say that the dispatcher asked him about the direction in which Martin had gone. He said he was looking for a street address to give the dispatcher and was walking back to the car when Martin confronted him, possibly having jumped out after hiding.

"It was dark and I didn't see him getting ready to punch me," Zimmerman said. "As soon as he punched me I fell back on the grass. He was wailing on my head. Then I started to yell for help, he grabbed my head and started hitting my head into the sidewalk."

On the recording, he said he saw a neighbor leave his home and he yelled again for help.

"He puts his hand on my mouth and nose and says, 'You're going to die tonight.' I don't remember much after that. I couldn't breathe. He still kept trying to hit my heard against the pavement," Zimmerman said.

Zimmerman said he felt Martin's hand "go down," and he thought the teen was reaching for his gun.

"As he banged my head I pulled out my firearm and I shot him. I'm on the ground and he's mounted on top of me, I shot him," Zimmerman said.

Martin said, "You got me, you got me," Zimmerman said.

After the shot, Zimmerman said he got on top of Martin and held his hands. "He was still talking, I said, 'Stay down, don't move.'" Zimmerman said he saw a neighbor with a flashlight, and told the neighbor that he had already called police and that he needed help restraining Martin.

On a four-page written statement, Zimmerman wrote, "My head felt like it was going to explode." He repeatedly referred to Martin as a "suspect," a term prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda highlighted in his questioning.

De la Rionda asked Singleton if police officers used the term "suspect."

"Yes, if we suspect them of a crime, they're a suspect," Singleton replied.

change of venue moron?

florida is where it happened. florida law applies. you lose again.

You are like the rest of the children debating this and the actual reason I made this thread, that you didn't read before responding. The Florida laws are different and everyone knows it. We all know Zimmerman is innocent by Florida Law, it JUST HAPPENED.

A text error in Florida Law does not make Zimmerman innocent, it just makes him free.....Until the Federal Courts take the case or someone else shoots him.

You are like the rest of the children debating this and the actual reason I made this thread, that you didn't read before responding. The Florida laws are different and everyone knows it. We all know Zimmerman is innocent by Florida Law, it JUST HAPPENED.

A text error in Florida Law does not make Zimmerman innocent, it just makes him free.....Until the Federal Courts take the case or someone else shoots him.

you advocate murder?

from the trial, idiot.

He said he pulled over his car to call the police non-emergency line. He said he lost sight of the teen, but that Martin soon returned and circled his car.

"As soon as I saw him, I rolled down my windows and stayed on the phone," Zimmerman said on the recording.

"He walked completely around the car?" Singleton asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Zimmerman replied.

Zimmerman went on to say that the dispatcher asked him about the direction in which Martin had gone. He said he was looking for a street address to give the dispatcher and was walking back to the car when Martin confronted him, possibly having jumped out after hiding.

"It was dark and I didn't see him getting ready to punch me," Zimmerman said. "As soon as he punched me I fell back on the grass. He was wailing on my head. Then I started to yell for help, he grabbed my head and started hitting my head into the sidewalk."

On the recording, he said he saw a neighbor leave his home and he yelled again for help.

"He puts his hand on my mouth and nose and says, 'You're going to die tonight.' I don't remember much after that. I couldn't breathe. He still kept trying to hit my heard against the pavement," Zimmerman said.

Zimmerman said he felt Martin's hand "go down," and he thought the teen was reaching for his gun.

"As he banged my head I pulled out my firearm and I shot him. I'm on the ground and he's mounted on top of me, I shot him," Zimmerman said.

Martin said, "You got me, you got me," Zimmerman said.

After the shot, Zimmerman said he got on top of Martin and held his hands. "He was still talking, I said, 'Stay down, don't move.'" Zimmerman said he saw a neighbor with a flashlight, and told the neighbor that he had already called police and that he needed help restraining Martin.

On a four-page written statement, Zimmerman wrote, "My head felt like it was going to explode." He repeatedly referred to Martin as a "suspect," a term prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda highlighted in his questioning.

De la Rionda asked Singleton if police officers used the term "suspect."

"Yes, if we suspect them of a crime, they're a suspect," Singleton replied.

Funniest thing I've ever heard. Again, you are off topic, but why was Zimmerman winded on the phone!

Since you never took time to do your homework I'll do it for you.

He sits in his car staring at Trayvon for over two minutes. He leaves his car at the 2:10 minute mark to STALK Trayvon. At 2:21 in the tape, he mumbles a racist statement. At 2:25 he is asked, "are you following him" and Zimmermans response is "yea". You can hear the wind over the phone mic and hear Zimmerman winded chasing after Trayvon. At 3:24 he does not know what address he is parked in front of because he is not in the car, clearly.

keep repeating your lies. zimmerman stalked nobody as i proved.

You repeated Zimmerman's statements......................are you some kind of moron? You didn't prove a thing. I proved he did chase Trayvon with the 911 call audio that was ABSOLUTELY CLEAR. Except under the Florida flawed law.

Or maybe you think that Florida's law is absolute and right and think that EVERYONE ELSE is wrong.

Zimmerman got out of his car and chased him. Which is my point. Not Florida's flawed laws.

Back