Trump-Epstein connection casts shadow over election campaign Jeffrey Epstein's undisclosed revelation involving Trump triggers renewed scrutiny amidst

You have been told

Now prove the SCOTUS decision changed nothing

That is a lie on its face

If nothing changed the SCOTUS should he put in prison for wasting American tax dollars
What in the world are you talking about? What powers does Joe have now?

you didn't watch the video or read any of the links provided. It's there. If you want to pretend its not, that your problem.
wellness-check-mental-health-check.gif

Speaker Mike Johnson said the decision was a victory for “former President Trump and all future presidents.”

Fucking idiots forgot Biden was still president

Serious question, do you honestly think idiocy like this thread HELPS your party? That it will make it more likely that even a single person votes for Bought and Paid for Joe?
I think there are about six votes in that group...lol..
Gladly

ILOVE restating it LOSER

You gave Joe not Don this power

Thanks
What are you talking about? That was not an explanation...

Explaining anything to a Russian bot hole is meaningless

Your programmer knows the facts

She knows you are all fucked now

Gladly

ILOVE restating it LOSER

You gave Joe not Don this power

Thanks
What power? One does not prove a negative, one states what "powers" the President has from the ruling then we can argue whether they are "new" or not. Official Acts of the Executive pretty much always have immunity. This is what makes it so a DA only extremely rarely can be charged for trying a crap case that shouldn't have been tried, even sometimes ignoring exculpatory evidence and trying anyway and falsely convicting people.

I do not see new powers, in fact I see exactly what Jarod and I predicted, "official acts" will have immunity, unofficial acts will not. The interesting add to it that I was not expecting was saying that one could not use an official act as evidence of a crime in an unofficial act, and that is what may likely overturn his current conviction. You can try a former President for things they do in office, just not things they do as part of the job they have. It's pretty darn standard.

• Biden's daughter, Ashley, was in out-patient rehab in Florida and occasionally relapsing in the first half of 2019, according to her recovery diary, which was later stolen and given to a right-wing news source. (Ashley recently confirmed the diary was hers during a trial in which a woman who sold the diary was convicted.)
axios.com

• Biden's daughter, Ashley, was in out-patient rehab in Florida and occasionally relapsing in the first half of 2019, according to her recovery diary, which was later stolen and given to a right-wing news source. (Ashley recently confirmed the diary was hers during a trial in which a woman who sold the diary was convicted.)
axios.com
Where does it say the showers happened when she was 13?

Back