trump: oblivious moron II

You need to use smaller words for YoYo the Gnat, Twitch.

tumblr_nbhme6baFu1s02vreo2_500.gif

Ah, I thought Rickity was the leader. They all seem to suck up to him and follow his orders.

If rottenvegetable is so concerned about people's personal information, that just shows how insecure he is and how short he will last here. Other than rule 12b, nothing will you banned here faster than dishing personal info.

You are in the habit of running your mouth on subjects about which you know nothing, I see.....

Yeah, what's the big deal between debt and deficit, especially coming from someone simpering constantly about those pointing at his ignorance don't know what they're talking about? You might remove your ass from PostFactProphet's ass long enough to explain his stupidity to him, and save him from further humiliation.

Oh, I did have a student try to stick me with a knife once. It was when I was working at a boarding school. Kid had been on a three day meth binge and was hallucinating. You looking for somebody to come to face me for you, since the Arizona boy you fondled wouldn't do it?

How is this not a rule 12b violation?

You shouldn't be allowed to post on any forum in the universe, asshole. So shut the fuck up.

Cosmos is under the impression that being a sexually deviant twitch is a superpower, and he can simply order people to stop bullying his sissy ass.

Ah, I thought Rickity was the leader. They all seem to suck up to him and follow his orders.

If rottenvegetable is so concerned about people's personal information, that just shows how insecure he is and how short he will last here. Other than rule 12b, nothing will you banned here faster than dishing personal info.

yeah, that's pretty much correct.

Yeah, what's the big deal between debt and deficit, especially coming from someone simpering constantly about those pointing at his ignorance don't know what they're talking about? You might remove your ass from PostFactProphet's ass long enough to explain his stupidity to him, and save him from further humiliation.

Oh, I did have a student try to stick me with a knife once. It was when I was working at a boarding school. Kid had been on a three day meth binge and was hallucinating. You looking for somebody to come to face me for you, since the Arizona boy you fondled wouldn't do it?
Only one, I don't believe that.

People less desperate for protection might question the character of a deviant twitch who followed us here just to spread gossipy lies in hopes of enlarging his posse of mutual masturbators. Instead, the local Deplorables lap it up, grateful for the "help."

So why the reflexive insistence that I couldn't possibly do the same?

Is it one which qualifies you to distinguish "debt" from "deficit"?

Because having a professional degree, I can tell you don't have one.

A little mistake or typo is not evidence of anything. Your posts, overall, clearly evince you do not have a professional degree, let alone, have been to college.

Because having a professional degree, I can tell you don't have one.

A little mistake or typo is not evidence of anything. Your posts, overall, clearly evince you do not have a professional degree, let alone, have been to college.

You must suck at whatever you do....

This year, the college I attended had an acceptance rate hovering near 8%.......

Don't push this....it will only end in your heartbreak...

Back