trump: oblivious moron II

You have to consider that YoYo is such a dumbass that he thinks repeatedly showing a gif of a mongoose taking on a couple of lions will hurt my feelings, rather than illustrate how boring a witless a gnat can be.

Yes it is very much so, he's already had one warning so he's toast.

These guys have a long history of hanging out on far left leaning forums. So they've always had pretty much a free pass with the mods. They think they're invincible.

Until recently.........

Because having a professional degree, I can tell you don't have one.

A little mistake or typo is not evidence of anything. Your posts, overall, clearly evince you do not have a professional degree, let alone, have been to college.

They weren't "typos", Sniveling Little Bitch......

Can you explain to PmP where he went so terribly wrong with his inflation calculations?

These guys have a long history of hanging out on far left leaning forums. So they've always had pretty much a free pass with the mods. They think they're invincible.

Until recently.........

Mucky...would you care to share YOUR record with respect to moderation?

Be sure to detail your offenses

They weren't "typos", Sniveling Little Bitch......

Can you explain to PmP where he went so terribly wrong with his inflation calculations?

Wow, what an angry pussy. PMP can argue his own points, GFY pussy.

You're such an angry little bitch.

Lighten up bra. I mean why are you so obsessed with posters personal information?

You have to consider that YoYo is such a dumbass that he thinks repeatedly showing a gif of a mongoose taking on a couple of lions will hurt my feelings, rather than illustrate how boring a witless a gnat can be.

It doesn't hurt my feelings, but I had to make this post about how it really doesn't bother me.

:rofl2:

tumblr_nbhme6baFu1s02vreo2_500.gif

No. It was blackvegetable. Over there he went by Iceberg Slim. That's why I call him the Pimp.

Ricky is his main suckup. Or rather, they suck each other. So he and the rest of the dumb animals came over here out of sympathy for their lost Pimp.

That moron mod gave me a suspension for bringing up old shit when Nazi Punk amended his exterminate Jewish gene pool to exterminate Gypsy gene pool. I left as soon as there was another venue. The impetus for the move was irrelevant to me.

That moron mod gave me a suspension for bringing up old shit when Nazi Punk amended his exterminate Jewish gene pool to exterminate Gypsy gene pool. I left as soon as there was another venue. The impetus for the move was irrelevant to me.

As often as you get banned I can imagine you have lotsa moves lined up for future use, moonie.

Wow, what an angry pussy. PMP can argue his own points, GFY pussy.

You're such an angry little bitch.

Lighten up bra. I mean why are you so obsessed with posters personal information?

He can't....

You opened the discussion relating to personal details, fool. I don't give a shit about such details. I would urge you to disregard Mucky until he is willing to come clean...

You shouldn't be allowed to post on any forum in the universe, asshole. So shut the fuck up.

It's only my opinion, Cos, but I think you have severe issues. To my knowledge only Sgian and BV know and neither one of them cracked. I asked and got bupkus, nada and zilch.

Ah, I thought Rickity was the leader. They all seem to suck up to him and follow his orders.

If rottenvegetable is so concerned about people's personal information, that just shows how insecure he is and how short he will last here. Other than rule 12b, nothing will you banned here faster than dishing personal info.
I got a permanent ban two forums over for using Ricky's long time avatar. I was revived only when a couple of the racist Republicans couldn't contain themselves and blew the place up so the whole group had to move to keep those fuckers involved. I was on ice so I can't say for sure but I understand that Ricky was instrumental in the move to save their asses.

Back