trump: oblivious moron II

Based on your data it was 39.94% Your back of the envelope estimate was closer. You just neglected the effect of annual compounding. But of course that was sufficient to get Chickenshit to shit his pants for a week or five.

View attachment 4457

it wasn't neglect.....I just figured that once I got over 20% the issue was closed.......didn't know he was stupid enough to double down.......

At which 37th rate paralegal correspondence academy were you told that this shtick is "clever"?

here's a thought......provide some evidence that Weasel is wrong when he says 45% inflation over the eight years of Carter's presidency........then you can brag that I'm wrong and you proved it.........

I don't hate, but I don't like Tacky and most of his followers. They are nothing but a traveling circle jerk band.

When Tacky starting whining about how no one would pay attention to his 5K post thread, I lost all respect for him. The thread was basically a whinefest about why he and his followers got kicked out of USMB. It was pathetic and still is.

Gee, why won't JPP folks talk about how sad it is that me and my groupies got kicked out of USMB.

:(

2.5k of the posts were him and his former board mates arguing over who was the biggest cunt......

yes......he shut down inflation more quickly than Obama correcting any of the problems we faced in 2008.....

Do you recall ANYONE saying anything along such lines in 2009?
I remember people criticizing what Obama did in 2009......and 2010.....and 2011......shucks, his entire campaign in 2012 was "if you re-elect me I promise to do all the stuff I told you I would do in 2008".......

YOU ASKED ME, YOU FUCKING CRETIN!

and, actually, my designations are part of the Public Record......If caught lying about them, I would face a world of hurt...

you?

Leave him alone, fer christ's sake.
Can't you see he's facing a world of hurt every day?
He's a Trumpster.
There is no cure.

All he knows is that he is angry about the number 20....and the number 10.......he doesn't need to know why...

I am angry about the $20T national debt AND the $10T of it that Obama spent......I also didn't like the $5T that Bush spent.......of course, that was in the last half of his second term......if it had been earlier I wouldn't have voted to re-elect him.......

Back