trump: oblivious moron II

here's a thought......provide some evidence that Weasel is wrong when he says 45% inflation over the eight years of Carter's presidency........then you can brag that I'm wrong and you proved it.........

Eight years of Carter's presidency? Doesn't know the difference between deficit and debt. I see a pattern. I hereby dub you Anthony II. He's also a rocket surgeon lawyer.

Be funny if the Pimp is banned over there and Ricky gets his ass banned over here. The whole clowncar of dumb leftist animals will have to pick up and move again.

While group of sissy Deplorables praying that a mommy mod will rescue their sissy asses is just sad.

Let's hear it. It is not against the rules here to discuss it. Assuming you're discussing public information.

Go and read the first thread that Ricky started here. You don't have anything else to do.
The whole scenario can be found there.
Maybe you could get your Nanny to spoon feed it to you...

????.....a deficit does accumulate in the debt.....

only a lib'rul would think $10T is not a significant number......

Your clumsiest dishonest deflections yet. I point out you don't know the difference between debt and deficit, that deficit never got anywhere near $10T under Obama, and you reflex into a pathetic bit of sleaze about me thinking $10T isn't a significant number. It says all anyone needs to know about you that you believe such ham-fisted dishonesty makes you look better than would copping to your original ignorance.

For Chrissakes, sleazeball, Millie has been as gentle as he can in trying to let you know what a dumbass you are. Clumsy lying anyway just puts your lack of character in neon.

I am angry about the $20T national debt AND the $10T of it that Obama spent......I also didn't like the $5T that Bush spent.......of course, that was in the last half of his second term......if it had been earlier I wouldn't have voted to re-elect him.......

Given you didn't even know the difference between debt and deficit, I am not surprised you don't know about how who is responsible for how much debt involves bush keeping his Iraq fiasco off the books and Obama putting it back. I know also that you couldn't grasp structural debt, if you took off you shoes and got help from your twelve toes.

how many times to I have to apologize for treating Carter's 45% inflation as only 20%?......

Well, it's not like you're suddenly going to find the honor to deal with the stupidity behind the claim of 20% inflation under Carter, adding up the yearly averages and declaring it was really 35%, repeating that stupidity again today, pretending the "cumulative inflation" you never heard of was what you had been talking about all along, before being an ungrateful bitch over using my pro bono, special ed work with your dumb ass.

Back