trump: oblivious moron II

I got banned at NTT because they didn't like my attitude about goddamn filthy muslims or their gutter fake terrorist religion. And I got banned at GUT because I called John a cocksucker too many times and he didn't like it. But that was all in good fun. I never actually threatened someone in their personal life like that bastard Pimp did.

You're lying......I never "threatened him in his personal life", whatever that is supposed to mean....

Were both your parents chronic liars, or are you a double recessive?

And, dumbass, if you added up each budget deficit under Obama, a meaningless number (Ah, I bet that's what BV was talking about) you wouldn't get close to $10 trillion anyway, dumbass.
I believe we had a link to his deficits......what number did YOU come up with, oh master mathematician?....

Sounds like a good day Wild Bill! Obviously if you are typing here you remembered that barrel gets point away from you....lol!
Yep..... Although I was a bit shy the first few rounds...

My son is a pretty good shot, I guess that BB gun & beer cans paid off........lol

You mean like making up silly numbers, bloviating about terms like "debt" and "deficit" that you don't understand, sustaining serious injuries by playing with math, and then doing dishonest bitchy snottiness when you get caught?

No thanks.

obviously I don't mean one more post like the bullshit quoted above......how about justifying Carter's inflation record?......explain his incompetence.....

Yep..... Although I was a bit shy the first few rounds...

My son is a pretty good shot, I guess that BB gun & beer cans paid off........lol

It is like riding a bike Bill. You never forget it. It is nice to hear you spend time like that with your son. Two responsible family learning something worthwhile. I like that.

here's a thought......provide some evidence that Weasel is wrong when he says 45% inflation over the eight years of Carter's presidency........then you can brag that I'm wrong and you proved it.........

You were confused in the first instance, then undressed as an imbecile with your pathetic effort at recovery.

Notice that I even understood what confused you....

Eerie, isn't it?

The First Lady of Japan Akie Abe appears to have avoided speaking to Trump by pretending not to speak English.
Trump was seated next to Abe, who is the wife of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at an event during the G20 Summit in Hamburg Germany earlier this month. In a recent interview with the New York Times, Trump said Abe “doesn’t speak English.”

When pushed on the subject by the Time’s Maggie Haberman, Trump responded, “Like, not ‘hello.’” And so Trump said having conversation was “hard.”
But it turns out Japan’s First Lady has an excellent command over the English language — as does her husband — and was recorded giving the keynote address (in English) during an event at New York City’s Ford Foundation in 2014 (video below).

http://reverepress.com/news/japans-first-lady-pretends-not-speak-english-avoid-talking-trump/

Well, as it happens, Akie Abe has caused all kinds of domestic political problems for her hubby of late. For some time she had been going around giving speeches and distributing cash while giving the impression that it has the imprimatur of the PM's office, when in fact it did not. Some of this has been coming to light and causing headaches for the PM.

So it may be that he told her to keep her trap firmly shut, and pretending she didn't speak English was a convenient out. Particularly given that she was seated next to an ignorant self-centered moron who wouldn't know better anyways.

In Chickenshit's case it's because he can't handle adding numbers with more than 2 digits. He doesn't understand that "carry" thing.

Your suck up reflexes only highlighted PostFactProphet's ignorance, Twitch. Even you understood the flaw in the dumbass trying to add yearly inflation averages. Of course, you just took the opportunity to kiss his ... boo boo.

What was he shooting??

You missed my earlier reply. My daughter likes shooting my .22. I wanted to try a new grip with my S&W .40. I did shoot it better. Ran into a guy who said he was a Marine firearms instructor. He helped me with grip that had me shooting better. He was playing with short-barreled (legal) 20 gauge, and I played with that a bit.

My small Arizona town has bit of an outdoor shooting range ... about a quarter mile, a little less, from a major highway. It's Arizona, Jake.

Back