trump: oblivious moron II

I point out you don't know the difference between debt and deficit

you were wrong then.....repeating it does not make you right.....

that deficit never got anywhere near $10T under Obama

are you denying that the sum of Obama's eight deficits was $10T

and you reflex into a pathetic bit of sleaze about me thinking $10T isn't a significant number.[/quite]
I quoted the blighted potato saying it wasn't a significant number......if you want to own it be my guest.....

Your arse is grass!

I'm trembling, snitchy.

You know the boy I was talking about you fondling was the Arizona poster you tried to talk into facing me, because you're a punk. You're just hoping you can fool some mommy mod who will help you against the liberal bully.

you were wrong then.....repeating it does not make you right.....

are you denying that the sum of Obama's eight deficits was $10T

Yes, ignorant gasbag, because you can't add budget deficits to get a "sum." It's as stupid as when you tried to add yearly inflation averages to get a number that meant something. And, dumbass, if you added up each budget deficit under Obama, a meaningless number (Ah, I bet that's what BV was talking about) you wouldn't get close to $10 trillion anyway, dumbass. Sheesh. You can't do math even when you don't have to use your toes.

I quoted the blighted potato saying it wasn't a significant number......if you want to own it be my guest.....

You directed it at me, and attributed it to nobody. This is just more of you reflexing into more clumsy dishonesty when you get caught lying or gasbagging ignorance.

have you ever considered engaging in actual debate?....

You mean like making up silly numbers, bloviating about terms like "debt" and "deficit" that you don't understand, sustaining serious injuries by playing with math, and then doing dishonest bitchy snottiness when you get caught?

No thanks.

Back