trump: oblivious moron II

yup........and several professional designations....and all the reqs for a Charter (I've been refusing to send my dues cause they pissed me off)

Are you satisfied that this line of questions will get you nowhere?

LMAO, you don't have a professional degree, and professional designations....:rofl2:

What a phony you are. Only insecure tools lie about their accomplishments on an anonymous message board.

I only have a minute, but looking back, I see I underestimated PostFactProphet's ignorance. I thought him constantly interchanging "debt" and "deficit" was just more of the sloppiness that goes with his inability to handle basic punctuation. I mean, it's not like lawyers are used to being precise in their language, right? Looking back, I was confused about him talking about $10T in deficits. I thought maybe he was stupidly adding up yearly budget deficits to think that made some kind of significant number, but then I remembered he also kept talking about $10T in debt one time and then $10 trillion in deficit the next, along with all the rest of his bouncing between the terms.

I realize now our math challenged holder of a law degree doesn't even know the difference between the two terms. Take a look back and tell me I'm wrong.

LMAO, you don't have a professional degree, and professional designations....:rofl2:

What a phony you are. Only insecure tools lie about their accomplishments on an anonymous message board.

YOU ASKED ME, YOU FUCKING CRETIN!

and, actually, my designations are part of the Public Record......If caught lying about them, I would face a world of hurt...

you?

I only have a minute, but looking back, I see I underestimated PostFactProphet's ignorance. I thought him constantly interchanging "debt" and "deficit" was just more of the sloppiness that goes with his inability to handle basic punctuation. I mean, it's not like lawyers are used to being precise in their language, right? Looking back, I was confused about him talking about $10T in deficits. I thought maybe he was stupidly adding up yearly budget deficits to think that made some kind of significant number, but then I remembered he also kept talking about $10T in debt one time and then $10 trillion in deficit the next, along with all the rest of his bouncing between the terms.

I realize now our math challenged holder of a law degree doesn't even know the difference between the two terms. Take a look back and tell me I'm wrong.

All he knows is that he is angry about the number 20....and the number 10.......he doesn't need to know why...

YOU ASKED ME, YOU FUCKING CRETIN!

and, actually, my designations are part of the Public Record......If caught lying about them, I would face a world of hurt...

you?

Since you're the one who claims to have a professional degree, what is it? And since you claim your designations are public record, what are they?

Since you're the one who claims to have a professional degree, what is it? And since you claim your designations are public record, what are they?

You only need to know that I have them.......

You wouldn't understand their purposes.....

Do you hold a professional degree?

That's why he got booted from USMB.

Must be nice to know you have found asses to kiss that are gullible enough to believe your lies. Too bad that sucking up to SPRAYIT and company does not sate your need to be a lickspittle, and waving your tiny dicky in front of that crowd has lost its kick, twitch. Oh, speaking of which, you might want to look up a poster here calling himself "Anonymous." Save you from having to spend money on the DeviantTwitch section at eHarmony.

Let's hear it. It is not against the rules here to discuss it. Assuming you're discussing public information.

He had a standing offer in his signature line. PM me and I'll give you Person X's contact info. And it was a credible threat. So he was booted. Then, because he's such a worthless miserable asshole he mouthed off to the mod and turned it into a permanent ban.

Back