trump: oblivious moron II

why were you angry......you should have paid your rent....

Obama's deficits totaled the highest of any president in the history of the country........in fact, doubling all presidents that preceded him COMBINED, including Bush's deficits.....

sure......I copied it from your post.....

I'm guessing you're doing the same stupid math that had you come up with the 35% inflation rate you now lie and claim you got from me. Or, you're just lying as fast as you can still.

you say its a lie that Obama's deficits total $10T?.......have you ever read the news?.....

Yup, although it's possible that you are just being stupid again. No idea where you come up with the notion of "deficits total $10T." Are you adding up some yearly deficits? That's even dumber than when you tried to add average yearly inflation rates to come up with your 35% inflation rate.

Watching you play with Math is like watching a toddler run with scissors.

He's already admitted that he's had TWO leave him and from comments he's made, he is also currently alone.

Damn, Freedumb found the courage to fling some shots from behind the skirts of another, just as I am leaving. Oh well, maybe surviving the effort will give him the guts to come back later.

Damn, Freedumb found the courage to fling some shots from behind the skirts of another, just as I am leaving. Oh well, maybe surviving the effort will give him the guts to come back later.

Do you actually believe that an answer to a post on page 31, implies that I would know you were intending to leave and furthermore, why haven't you left. :D

I'm guessing you're doing the same stupid math that had you come up with the 35% inflation rate you now lie and claim you got from me. Or, you're just lying as fast as you can still.

okay, again I apologize......you said 45%, so Carter was just over twice as bad as I originally said.......I thank you again for your assistance in condemning liberal economics.......

Why don't you tell him to his face? You live quite close maybe you try out some origami on him?

Back