trump: oblivious moron II

Maybe you could explain why you used to beat up your squaw before she saw sense and fucked off?

That "squaw" would kick your cowardly ass for using the term, sissy bigot. Not surprised to see you would resort to squealing lies you deep throated from a resentful ChlamyiaBear, though.

See, somebody who claims to have majored in History would not refer to inflation rates during any time frame as a matter of CUMULATIVE inflation, unless they were relying on the stupidity of a Deplorable herd to swallow a clumsy deflection from you getting caught with your alligator mouth overloading your hummingbird asshole again.

As for your return, I admit that I underestimated your lack of pride. I assumed you had some residual bit somewhere that would have left you nursing your wounds after a day of humiliation. I'm assuming that you are relying on this same lack of pride to allow you to dance unashamedly in defense of your lie/stupidity about Obama deficits being the worst in history.

Deficits2014.png

Missing from the above is St. Raygun, discoverer of the Red Ink Sea, whose free-lunch economics passed on deficits greater than all previous presidents combined.

sorry child, but you can't count the "stimu-less" bill of 2009 as not being Obummer's debt......

are we agreed that the national debt when Obummer took office was just over $5T and when he left office was over $10T?......

That "squaw" would kick your cowardly ass for using the term, sissy bigot. Not surprised to see you would resort to squealing lies you deep throated from a resentful ChlamyiaBear, though.

As would my "mail order bride" kick yours, racist cunt! I wonder who told you that then, probably Rana the washerwoman.

Because it never reached 20% in any year, or even quarter. Being an imbecile, you are confusing it with lending rates....and I recommend you avoid stumbling into that particular area. There be dragons.

I said inflation during the Carter administration......I agree he failed to engage effectively, but he was still a president for all four years.....

Last edited:
/shrugs....I've already apologized for understating the hideous economic record of demmycrat Jimmy Carter.......why hold a grudge?......

Nah, you squeaked lies and deflections that would insult the intelligence of anyone but you and your herd. Why don't you explain again how your lie about 20% inflation under Carter became 35% before hissing and spitting impotently about how wrong everyone else was?

sorry, that's Jarod......I specialize in real estate law.......

And, on weekends you're an astronaut.

Because he is referring to the increase in the CPI OVER THE ENTIRE 4 YEAR PERIOD, pilchard. Which you tried to foist off on us yesterday - with predictably comical results.

Have you figured out where you went so terribly wrong?

yes......I understated it by 15%.......it was much worse than I recalled......I thank Weasel for admitting just how bad demmycrat presidents have been.......

Nah, you squeaked lies and deflections that would insult the intelligence of anyone but you and your herd. Why don't you explain again how your lie about 20% inflation under Carter became 35% before hissing and spitting impotently about how wrong everyone else was?

And, on weekends you're an astronaut.
Whereas you like to get as drunk as a skunk, maybe that should your next handle?

Because the largest deficit in nominal terms came in FY2009....Scrub's last....

Seriously.....just sit down and be quiet...

are you forgetting the stimmu-less bill of 2009?.......that wasn't in Bush's budget for 2009.....which by the way was dictated by Pelosi and whas'is name from Nevada who's no longer around......

I said it inflation during the Carter administration......I agree he failed to engage effectively, but he was still a president for all four years.....

Because if there's two things real estate lawyers are known for it is using wildly inaccurate numbers (wanta tell us again how Obama had the worst deficits in history?) and an inability to express themselves while using basic punctuation.

sorry child, but you can't count the "stimu-less" bill of 2009 as not being Obummer's debt......

are we agreed that the national debt when Obummer took office was just over $5T and when he left office was over $10T?......

your shits crashed the entire world economy befiore they left asshole

its like bruning down the house before you sell it and then screaming guy who bought the lumber to rebuild it was the one who burned it down

As would my "mail order bride" kick yours, racist cunt! I wonder who told you that then, probably Rana the washerwoman.

Nice victim-wannabe reflexes, crybaby, but there is nothing racist in the term mail-order bride. Having one you use as a beard is similar to the way you spent the last few weeks tossing insults at someone you claimed you were ignoring from behind he skirts of others.

yes......I understated it by 15%.......it was much worse than I recalled......I thank Weasel for admitting just how bad demmycrat presidents have been.......

Wrong again, pretentious twit. Adding yearly averages to come up with inflation of 35% does not become less stupid or dishonest when you repeat it.

Nice victim-wannabe reflexes, crybaby, but there is nothing racist in the term mail-order bride. Having one you use as a beard is similar to the way you spent the last few weeks tossing insults at someone you claimed you were ignoring from behind he skirts of others.

I don't have to talk to you at all cunt, you are the fucking interloper and I don't have to abide by any rules you choose to dictate. I told you the first day you were here that you are a nasty cunt and I've not had any reason to change that opinion since.

It isn't just me either but a whole shedload of people at USMB that hate you and your fellow clingons.

You were talking about deficits, dumbass. 'Sokay, nobody expects precise language from somebody claiming to be a real estate lawyer. Of course, your point was to hope you could deflect from your statement that Obama's deficit reduction gave us the worst deficits in history.

Whereas you like to get as drunk as a skunk, maybe that should your next handle?

There ya go. If squeaking prissiness about drinking doesn't enhance your silly efforts to pose macho, then you might as well take your sissy ass back to your hide-from bunker.

Last edited:
I don't have to talk to you at all cunt, you are the fucking interloper and I don't have to abide by any rules you choose to dictate. I told you the first day you were here that you are a nasty cunt and I've not had any reason to change that opinion since.

It isn't just me either but a whole shedload of people at USMB that hate you and your fellow clingons.

True, you don't have to talk to me at all. You can crawl back in your hide-from bunker and fling your feeble shots at me from protection. There may still be some people unaware of what a coward you are.

And, I am quite proud of how many of the Deplorables you've been sucking up to at the rightard safe place don't like me. You stay out of your hide-from bunker without your walking around helmet another day or so, and you'll really be able to lick your ... wounds with them.

Back