trump: oblivious moron II

and yet you balked when I said 20%.......odd.....

interesting......I also majored in History (though that was long ago - there was less history then), with a second major in Sociology......I was two courses short of a third major in Philosophy.....all three were good background for my Juris Doctorate......

Because it never reached 20% in any year, or even quarter. Being an imbecile, you are confusing it with lending rates....and I recommend you avoid stumbling into that particular area. There be dragons.

ah sorry for going to bed last night.....so we are all in agreement that inflation under the idiot demmycrat Carter was the worst in recent history......good......now does anyone still harbor reservations about calling the Obama deficits also the worst in American history?.......

Because the largest deficit in nominal terms came in FY2009....Scrub's last....

Seriously.....just sit down and be quiet...

Because it never reached 20% in any year, or even quarter. Being an imbecile, you are confusing it with lending rates....and I recommend you avoid stumbling into that particular area. There be dragons.

Actually, I'm guessing PostFactProphet was either blustering ignorantly or, given his history, lying boldly. He then tried to cover his ignorance/dishonesty by adding yearly averages of inflation together to come up with a number he thought represented something he could bluff with, relying then on the foolish hope that others were no smarter than him.

To recap, PostFactProphet claimed inflation under Carter was 20%. Caught blustering, the casually dishonest sleaze tried to cover that with a demonstration of Math dishonesty/ineptitude by adding the yearly averages and representing that 35% as some kind of something that supported his initial bluster/lie that inflation was 20% under Carter, too stupid to understand you cannot find the cumulative inflation AFTER Carter that way, and today the no-pride sleaze explains how wrong everybody else was, nonetheless.

I wish CNM were here. Anybody else really knowledgeable about guns? I read a Jack Reacher novel written by a guy who doesn't know much about guns but whose character is THE expert on them. In one of his tales he notices a handgun that had been sitting around loaded for a year or two without being used. I forget how he knew that. Anyway, later in the story a bad guy has him covered with that same gun. SPOILER ALERT, Reacher goes after the guy anyway, because he figures the spring in the magazine is too tired to load a round in the chamber. I'm wondering if there's anything to that. I now unload and change magazines every so often now, because of that story.

The First Lady of Japan Akie Abe appears to have avoided speaking to Trump by pretending not to speak English.
Trump was seated next to Abe, who is the wife of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at an event during the G20 Summit in Hamburg Germany earlier this month. In a recent interview with the New York Times, Trump said Abe “doesn’t speak English.”

When pushed on the subject by the Time’s Maggie Haberman, Trump responded, “Like, not ‘hello.’” And so Trump said having conversation was “hard.”
But it turns out Japan’s First Lady has an excellent command over the English language — as does her husband — and was recorded giving the keynote address (in English) during an event at New York City’s Ford Foundation in 2014 (video below).

http://reverepress.com/news/japans-first-lady-pretends-not-speak-english-avoid-talking-trump/

Actually, I'm guessing PostFactProphet was either blustering ignorantly or, given his history, lying boldly. He then tried to cover his ignorance/dishonesty by adding yearly averages of inflation together to come up with a number he thought represented something he could bluff with, relying then on the foolish hope that others were no smarter than him.

The original 20 was just dotage......The Prime Rate hit 20 in spring 1980, as inflation was peaking.

The First Lady of Japan Akie Abe appears to have avoided speaking to Trump by pretending not to speak English.
Trump was seated next to Abe, who is the wife of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at an event during the G20 Summit in Hamburg Germany earlier this month. In a recent interview with the New York Times, Trump said Abe “doesn’t speak English.”

When pushed on the subject by the Time’s Maggie Haberman, Trump responded, “Like, not ‘hello.’” And so Trump said having conversation was “hard.”
But it turns out Japan’s First Lady has an excellent command over the English language — as does her husband — and was recorded giving the keynote address (in English) during an event at New York City’s Ford Foundation in 2014 (video below).

http://reverepress.com/news/japans-first-lady-pretends-not-speak-english-avoid-talking-trump/

Whatever it takes.....

maybe he tried to grab her pussy under the table

stunning ignorance of economic history .

/shrugs....I've already apologized for understating the hideous economic record of demmycrat Jimmy Carter.......why hold a grudge?......

OTOH, I can picture someone as sleazy as you hanging around ERs with blank contracts for confused accident victims.

sorry, that's Jarod......I specialize in real estate law.......

Back