trump: oblivious moron II

sorry child, but you can't count the "stimu-less" bill of 2009 as not being Obummer's debt......

are we agreed that the national debt when Obummer took office was just over $5T and when he left office was over $10T?......

And how much of the cost of Stimulus is reflected in the FY 2009 deficit?

Before you reflexively spew out something predictably idiotic, reflect briefly on the Indisputable Fact that you are a nitwit.

okay, again I apologize......you said 45%, so Carter was just over twice as bad as I originally said.......I thank you again for your assistance in condemning liberal economics.......

Based on your data it was 39.94% Your back of the envelope estimate was closer. You just neglected the effect of annual compounding. But of course that was sufficient to get Chickenshit to shit his pants for a week or five.

Inflation.jpg

yes......I understated it by 15%.......it was much worse than I recalled......I thank Weasel for admitting just how bad demmycrat presidents have been.......

I bet you have never been allowed before a judge or jury.....

btw, your fan base is as ignorant of the facts of this matter as you are.......that boy is stupid to the bone......It's no wonder his family was deported from Eastern Europe.

I don't have to talk to you at all cunt, you are the fucking interloper and I don't have to abide by any rules you choose to dictate. I told you the first day you were here that you are a nasty cunt and I've not had any reason to change that opinion since.

It isn't just me either but a whole shedload of people at USMB that hate you and your fellow clingons.

Name 3.....,.

I don't hate, but I don't like Tacky and most of his followers. They are nothing but a traveling circle jerk band.

When Tacky starting whining about how no one would pay attention to his 5K post thread, I lost all respect for him. The thread was basically a whinefest about why he and his followers got kicked out of USMB. It was pathetic and still is.

Gee, why won't JPP folks talk about how sad it is that me and my groupies got kicked out of USMB.

:(

too bad that Obama didn't do as good a job of reacting to bad economic situations as Reagan did......

Really?

In the controversy over Ronald Reagan’s legacy, the events of 1981 loom large. Critics contend that the large deficits of the 1980s were Reagan’s fault, the
product of an irresponsible plan to cut taxes and increase defense spending that was founded on obviously overoptimistic economic assumptions. Sidney Blumenthal
has been one of the most strident commentators. In 1993 he used his New Yorker column to repeat the charge that the Reagan administration had manipulated the budget numbers, lighting the fuse for the deficit explosion. Even generally sympathetic accounts of Reagan deplore his budget record. Thus, the 1998 Public Broadcasting series American Experience credited Reagan for his role in ending the
Cold War but decried his budget and economic plans.
The critics are wrong. Because budget projections in early 1981 indicated massive surpluses, it seemed to be possible, based on the data then at hand, to cut taxes, increase defense spending, and still balance the budget. The Reagan administration’s economic forecasts were, at most, only slightly more optimistic than other forecasts at the time.

http://www.independent.org/pdf/tir/tir_04_3_muris.pdf

Do you recall ANYONE saying anything along such lines in 2009?

(This is where you say something spectacularly stupid - and I invite you to google the author.......shall we commence?)

I don't hate, but I don't like Tacky and most of his followers. They are nothing but a traveling circle jerk band.

When Tacky starting whining about how no one would pay attention to his 5K post thread, I lost all respect for him. The thread was basically a whinefest about why he and his followers got kicked out of USMB. It was pathetic and still is.

Gee, why won't JPP folks talk about how sad it is that me and my groupies got kicked out of USMB.

:(

Then go to another thread........don't tarry.......tell your story shuffling....

Back