Trump’s VP pick is a naked authoritarian

You keep saying it's a hoax, but I'm not convinced you know what that word means.

What specifically was the "hoax"?

Because you said it was a virus...so the hoax can't be that it's a virus, so what is the hoax?
RQAA. DON'T TRY TO DENY THE DEMOCRAT COVID HOAX AND SHUTTING DOWN THE ECONOMY.
YOUR SEMANTICS GAMES WON'T HELP YOU.

You can barely spell science.

You haven't produced one thing in the entire time you've been on JPP that has anything to do with science.

Blind faith isn't science.

You know what the real hoax is? Conservatism. It's never done anything objectively good. Never. Not once. Not ever.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT FAILURES ON CONSERVATIVES!

You can barely spell science. You haven't produced one thing in the entire time you've been on JPP that has anything to do with science. Blind faith isn't science. You know what the real hoax is? Conservatism. It's never done anything objectively good. Never. Not once. Not ever.
You're chanting the same stuff that has been debunked for decades.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE AND HATRED ON TRUMP!
Just like every Conservative on JPP, you screeched about a stolen election for two months. And just like every Conservative on JPP, when the time came to put your money where your mouth was, you hid.

You hid.

When the supposed fate of the country was at stake, YOU HID.

You can be convinced that physics violations are thettled thienth but you can't be convinced of proper word usage. Congratulations.
So like I said...you don't know what hoax means.

You can't articulate it.

You're just repeating it...you don't even believe it, do you?

That all the deaths attributed to COVID were actually caused by COVID.
But they were. Had they not had COVID, they wouldn't have died. That's what it is.

So, that's not really a hoax because millions of people died from COVID. A million excess deaths.

Which had an impact on the 2022 elections, particularly Arizona.

I was totally correct, and you are still scientifically illiterate ... and mathematically incompetent.
If you were so correct, then how come there were a million excess deaths during the pandemic?

Are we to believe that a million extra people died during the pandemic but it had nothing to do with the pandemic?

This is why you lost in 2020 and why you're going to lose again...you just don't know when to shut the fuck up.

So like I said...you don't know what hoax means. You can't articulate it. You're just repeating it...you don't even believe it, do you?
I can certainly articulate it. You simply can't be convinced. But thanks for making that out to somehow be my fault.

But they were.
Nope. They were not. None of them were.

Had they not had COVID, they wouldn't have died.
Incorrect. They all died due to some other cause, and most died without ever having COVID. That's what it is.

So, that's not really a hoax ...
That's what makes it a grand hoax ...

because millions of people died from COVID.
... nobody died from COVID.

A million excess deaths.
A big hoax. Did you catch that? A big hoax. Yes, you read correctly.

Which had an impact on the 2022 elections, particularly Arizona.
The only impact was tyrannical government overreach.

Why aren't all the Trump supporters who went to Trump rallies dead from COVID? Huge crowds, in both main venues and overflow seating, all in enclosed/superspreader areas, none wearing facemasks, all survived, all thrived. In fact, none got COVID.

Are you saying that COVID only strikes leftists? Are Trump supporters immune? Was it you who stated that all the Trump supporters are dead now because they wouldn't get the vaccine? I'd appreciate you explaining this apparent discrepancy.

iu

iu

If you were so correct,
You mean "Since you are always so correct ..."

then how come there were a million excess deaths during the pandemic?
There were no excess deaths. Good luck trying to define what you are attempting to have accepted without supporting.

Are we to believe that a million extra people died during the pandemic but it had nothing to do with the pandemic?
Nope. We are simply not going to believe that a million extra people died during the hoax.

This is why you lost in 2020
We the People lost because the DNC stole the election and got away with it, a testament to their centuries of election fraud experience.

and why you're going to lose again.
So you're willing to bet a large meatlovers pizza with extra cheese?

..you just don't know when to shut the fuck up.
I could be dead and buried and I'll still keep doing everything that bugs the shit out of you. How are you going to celebrate Trump's victory? I'll tell you what you are going to do. The first thing you're going to do is send me my large meatlovers pizza with extra cheese. Then, before you take a header off a tall building and rid the world of your constant, pointless drivel, you're going to walk out into the middle of the street and tell the world just how elated you are.

iu

Back