usf, is just a whiner with blood on his hands

You are such a lying fat bag of twizzle-shit. I lost my AOL name as did numerous posters due to, so AOL said, a glitch that caused a screen name dump. I created a new name and NEVER tried to pretend I was someone new...not like you and your pathetic trolling asscancer...LOL
Fatsosgutter was asscancer? I thought that was Legion.

Also- what's "twizzle shit"?

Fatsosgutter was asscancer? I thought that was Legion.

Also- what's "twizzle shit"?

Of course AssCancer is Legion, but being honest and telling the truth is never something that got in ID/alecs way when she's filled with hate and ready to spit some venom.

btw...a "twizzleshit' is what barely squeezes through the pinched off sphincter of a tight-assed person like ID...

Of course AssCancer is Legion, but being honest and telling the truth is never something that got in ID/alecs way when she's filled with hate and ready to spit some venom.

btw...a "twizzleshit' is what barely squeezes through the pinched off sphincter of a tight-assed person like ID...

You're such a big fat liar with your big fat pants on fire.

As to whether or not you are Legion Troll too? Total fucking possibility...you are THAT lame.

Well, even a blind squirrel eventually finds himself a nut...good job.

Of course you are right about DiamondGlitter...she was Aabba...and she was TuTu Monroe here...one can only assume she changed names so frequently because she didn't want people here to find out what a dismal failure she was at debating others in her previous incarnations.

ID was alecw6 over on the Rate Bush and WOT Boards...she too had to change names to seek respite from those who had learned that she could not be trusted to tell the truth in even the simplest of discussions.

Don't worry PRicky. You don't have to get down and grovel when you apologize. Seeing you down there on your fat a$$ is enough enjoyment for the day. Beside, it will be hard enough hoisting you back up on your watersandals in the erect position.

Don't grunt too hard, you might mess your sweat pants.

Now go hang the feedbag and stuff something else in that mouth beside your big fat foot.

Yeah, I always knew it was him. He outed himself wehn he responded to apple in a thread where apple was talking to asscancer troll. It was hillarious!

OMG...I responded to SM when he was discussing something with you...you know what this means don't you?!?

I MUST BE ID!

Do you EVER stop and re-read your posts for stupidity before you post them?

As to whether or not you are Legion Troll too? Total fucking possibility...you are THAT lame.

He's still pissin' and moanin' that he handed his own a$$ up on a silver platter.

Contempt prior to investigation has always been PRicky's biggest downfall.

OMG...I responded to SM when he was discussing something with you...you know what this means don't you?!?

I MUST BE ID!

Do you EVER stop and re-read your posts for stupidity before you post them?

I'll bet you wish you did when you outted yourself. You're so trigger happy you shoot your wad and then wipe your chin in regret.

That doesn't describe you then, as your bung must be huge from bending over to provide a depository for your queer friends. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

HXVar.png

legion troll has obviously posted in the last 60 days, which means he would have been cross referenced with zappas if they shared the same ip, which they dont. Nor is he asscancer. Zappas does not have any troll accounts according to this data.

(zappas if you want any of the above information deleted please let me know)

Last edited:

What's that you are saying??

I'm NOT AssCancer after all?

So...you basically LIED yet again?

Get out of town!

REALLY?

You lied??

[original image removed because ip addy had to be censored]

legion troll has obviously posted in the last 60 days, which means he would have been cross referenced with zappas if they shared the same ip, which they dont. Nor is he asscancer. Zappas does not have any troll accounts according to this data.

How does Legion get away with it then?

Last edited by a moderator:
And that's supposed to change what exactly? You vouching for him is supposed to mean what? Is that like right up there with approval for a car loan, purchase of a house, a line of credit?

Fer chrissakes! :palm:

His word carries much more weight than your does...What it means is he's just proven you and ID to be liars yet again.

That doesn't mean anything either Grind. You can get another IP address in the click of a mouse.

This means jack $hit in todays world of the internet and nobody knows that better than you.

And that's supposed to change what exactly? You vouching for him is supposed to mean what? Is that like right up there with approval for a car loan, purchase of a house, a line of credit?

Fer chrissakes! :palm:

yeah i mean i only provided documented evidence of his ip addresses and that his usernames are associated with no other accounts. but go ahead and believe the pre-conceived notions you invent in your head with no evidence what so ever just to make yourself feel better

Back