usf, is just a whiner with blood on his hands

No. Let's rephrase that. We have nothing as far as your opinion and suggested scenario goes. That however does not mean you are right. There are several other scenarios that could occur to render your argument moot.

when you have someone that logs in with 50 names they are bound to screw up eventually. zappas is for all intents and purposes not a likely legion candidate.

when you have someone that logs in with 50 names they are bound to screw up eventually. zappas is for all intents and purposes not a likely legion candidate.

Yes, your internet Guruness. So glad you were able to clear it all up for us, your Heinous.

How convenient legion troll is for you.

the above information shows that zappas has consistently been using the same ip addresses for hundreds of posts.

he could theoretically be legion and be using the proxy legion troll is using for all his monolith of trolls but it is unlikely he would not have screwed up once out of months and months of relogging in and switching accounts and not once posting from his usual ip address.

plus if you just listen to the tone of legion you can tell it's not zappas. it's pretty obvious.

you have nothing to base your claims on.

Why would it be so hard.
It's not like he's got anything to do that would distract him.
After his asscancer screw up, he's probably got sticky notes pasted all over the place; reminding him of his error.

UH-I thought Damo said that Legion was using many different ISP's and that you guys weren't able to nail down who he is.

this is how legion progressed:

"legion" posted as two separate users for about about 1.5 years on this site.

then started using a proxy and posts with like 30 different names

the original two names are also associated with legion.

someone on this site could also be the original two names, that is what we are unsure of. But I know who legion troll was before it became "legion"

someone on this site could also be the original two names, that is what we are unsure of. But I know who legion troll was before it became "legion"

So you voted for the war; before you voted against it.

Clear as mud. :palm:

Willful, pig-headed stupidity.

That's the only way to describe ID and disloyal's inability to comprehend.

Ahahahahahaaaaa! Says the groundhog as he fogs up the mirror breathing.

Asscancer is so appropriate for you and that's why you chose it, remember PRicky? I remember a certain person you admired so from here and the other boards who would always maintain the person trolling could not entirely lose their voice in trying to pretend to be someone else.

As usual, you FAIL in a major way and n-o-t-h-i-n-g you say or your buddy Grind will cahnge that.

Please do continue because we do, as you readily know, know things.

The scarecrow walks and talks at midnight...

Ahhhh durrrrrr! That explains it all Little Lord Fauntleroy!

A-buh-dee-buh-dee-buh-dee-buh...That's All Folks!​

So you were dumb before you were dumber~~~~Wow.

Ahahahahahaaaaa! Says the groundhog as he fogs up the mirror breathing.

Asscancer is so appropriate for you and that's why you chose it, remember PRicky? I remember a certain person you admired so from here and the other boards who would always maintain the person trolling could not entirely lose their voice in trying to pretend to be someone else.

As usual, you FAIL in a major way and n-o-t-h-i-n-g you say or your buddy Grind will cahnge that.

Please do continue because we do, as you readily know, know things.

The scarecrow walks and talks at midnight...

Who was Red's friend that was trolling her, in an attempt to try and place the blame on one of us??

So you voted for the war; before you voted against it.

Clear as mud. :palm:

well the problem is before legion was legion the original 2 names were also kind of trollish, so it's hard to tell if it just started with an original member of this site trolling on two names that then branched out to legion or if legion was always born as a troll on this site.

Because I have legion anchored to the two original names, and because the two original names back in the day didn't bother to use proxies, I can safely eliminate the vast majority of users on this site from being legion. That's how I can be pretty confident in saying who is and isn't legion, while still not being sure of the guys complete identity.

Legion was on this site before you aolers showed up, for example. Another reason that I'm pretty close to 100% confidence that zappas isn't legion.

Back