USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

You who continue to taunt her aren't any different than the crowd who yells jump.

Shameful

JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP....
JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP....
JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP.....JUMP....

She thinks you are Cereal Killer? :awesome:
occasionally interspersed between her posts about election fraud......yes.....in a nutshell.....er, nut case.......

apparently it had something to do with the avatar I had been using......

3637969pn6.jpg

I intend to go back to it, but today I chose another in her honor.....

When has she ever mentioned election fraud in a post? :bleh:
well, I'm sure that at your board, unlike ours, she is a well mannered and respectful poster who inadvertently fell afoul of evil intentioned moderators with no morals.....

here of course we look at things a bit differently......we would in no wise tolerate any moderator who had morals..........

Now you might finally be correct on this one; because I did destroy a bowl of Special K this morning, but I can't speak for any of the other posters. :)

:rofl2:

You sick bastard, how do you live with yourself......

cerealkiller.jpg

We have this new guy at USMB claiming not to be Cereal Killer, but I'm pretty sure he is, because they have the same avatar. I hope Truthmatters is on the case.

I just want to go on official record for saying that I can imagine wanting many types of statists killed, such as gun grabbers. So I don't blame desh for that. I just think she's just in general a mental patient.

And you've run plenty of interference for that scumbag grind.

it's not my job to fight all your battles darla. If people are being stupid and saying ILA should be banned for not breaking the rules, then yeah it may appear I am on his side. I would say the same thing if people were always talking about wanting desh banned.

I am not a hypocrite. I don't treat one set of people one way and another set of people another way just based on if they are a man or a woman or a liberal or a conservative.

Other than that I don't really know what you mean by interference.

The point is, I have seen with my own eyes rana making fun of the "nutters" on here. There is no way she would be crying crocodile tears if people started attacking STY for threatening revolution.

If you are going to talk the talk, walk the motherfucking walk.

You call her mentally ill then provoke her to her madness, it is juvenile.

Do you believe she is mentally ill? If so I will stop and personally call on everyone else to stop as well.

Or do you believe she is just getting back what she gives?

it's not my job to fight all your battles darla. If people are being stupid and saying ILA should be banned for not breaking the rules, then yeah it may appear I am on his side. I would say the same thing if people were always talking about wanting desh banned.

I am not a hypocrite. I don't treat one set of people one way and another set of people another way just based on if they are a man or a woman or a liberal or a conservative.

The point is, I have seen with my own eyes rana making fun of the "nutters" on here. There is no way she would be crying crocodile tears if people started attacking STY for threatening revolution.

Poor Darla just can't get me off her mind can she. Even in the midst of one of Desh's most epic meltdowns Darla can only think about me

I bet that drives Dante's crazy

Just the idea of my wanting you to fight my battles is hilarious.

I'm sure you have no idea what I mean grind. You're oblivious.

Back