USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

The point is, I have seen with my own eyes rana making fun of the "nutters" on here. There is no way she would be crying crocodile tears if people started attacking STY for threatening revolution.

If you are going to talk the talk, walk the motherfucking walk.

STY is an instructive example though. WHen STY plots out how he is going to cut the ears from ATF agents' heads and mail them back to Washington, did Superfreak and Cawacko run up 200 posts about it? Did they say anything at all about it?

Did every right winger, or left winger, come on here to point, laugh, and make 12 tedious jokes each?

Did people come from other boards, join up here, and make announcement threads letting us know they came because other boards are laughing over what a nut STY is?

Did Damo feel the need to make scolding Daddy posts about it?

Or, did none of you say ONE FUCKING WORD?

Yeah.

So you know, tell your story walking. Tell it to Billy.

I'm using the tears of the Darlaks. Waste not, want not.

episodeone3.gif

Sounds like a rule we need.

yeah because restructions on freedoms for others always sounds good to you.

That site banned me for talking about a subject they didn't want discussed.

the right in this county is very unAmerican that way

dude you pretend that SCOTUS decision isn't real along with that taintlicker who banned me for discussing it

chat site are not supposed to be KEEPING people from discussing are they?

No they are not

only UnAmerican pieces of shit want election CHEATING covered up so your party can cheat

STY is an instructive example though. WHen STY plots out how he is going to cut the ears from ATF agents' heads and mail them back to Washington, did Superfreak and Cawacko run up 200 posts about it? Did they say anything at all about it?

Did every right winger, or left winger, come on here to point, laugh, and make 12 tedious jokes each?

Did people come from other boards, join up here, and make announcement threads letting us know they came because other boards are laughing over what a nut STY is?

Did Damo feel the need to make scolding Daddy posts about it?

Or, did none of you say ONE FUCKING WORD?

Yeah.

So you know, tell your story walking. Tell it to Billy.

They didn't come from other boards because he didn't come here from another board announcing how they had banned him for saying he likes guns. I did inform him that government entities have contacted people from this board for what they have said here.

The reality is, when they do pile on STY you don't notice because you agree with it. It's more difficult to notice it happening to him because you are part of it.

They didn't come from other boards because he didn't come here from another board announcing how they had banned him for saying he likes guns. I did inform him that government entities have contacted people from this board for what they have said here.

The reality is, when they do pile on STY you don't notice because you agree with it. It's more difficult to notice it happening to him because you are part of it.

I don't pile on anybody and I'd like to see evidence of anything comparable happening when sty made those comments. I posted about it in response and moved on. I am starting to suspect tht the con mind likes to attack in a pack and, most importantly, keep attacking. It's in their nature and it's not in the liberal nature. I think it's very complicated but simplified it comes down to mercy.

And I don't think any of you see it.

I think their respective genders has a little to do with it but not much. I think it's mainly a left-right thing. You guys have no mercy, never walk away, can never be satiated, and in fact, enjoy it. Just my opinion based on a lot of observation.

Also you informed him Damo? Did billy report him and then laugh over the NSA reading the thread? Billy never said a godamned word. And in fact sty's threats would be far more likely to have excited the interest of the authorities. But billy didn't stay up all night laughing over it, implying he had reported it, or claimed the NSA was reading the thread. Billy said nothing.

And Cawacko and superfreak made like they never saw it.

So grinds charges of hypocrisy? Hilariously absent of any self awareness. When rana can touch any of the aforementioned in that category wake me up, whiners.

Also you informed him Damo? Did billy report him and then laugh over the NSA reading the thread? Billy never said a godamned word. And in fact sty's threats would be far more likely to have excited the interest of the authorities. But billy didn't stay up all night laughing over it, implying he had reported it, or claimed the NSA was reading the thread. Billy said nothing. And Cawacko and superfreak made like they never saw it. So grinds charges of hypocrisy? Hilariously absent of any self awareness. When rana can touch any of the aforementioned in that category wake me up, whiners.

Thanks for the extra tears, it was time for a refill.

episodeone3.gif

Back