very important lessons to be learned from brokeback mountain

Lol...

I had to wear boots and spurs while Bull Riding... It's all part of the gig. You gotta spur them to show control during the ride.

Well shit howdy...ya be da man...me I was a coward...liked my body too much to mount a bull...just did saddle and bareback broncs...hats off to you!

Well shit howdy...ya be da man...me I was a coward...liked my body too much to mount a bull...just did saddle and bareback broncs...hats off to you!
I reeked at it and only did it for three years attempting to shine.... I got out before I was hurt badly.

No way Jose....

Good thing PETA has not gotten horses the right to sue humans. yet....

My horse loves me...I feed him,love him,he gets to travel...hell he even gets to throw me once in awhile without being disciplined for his actions...well except he won't get a carrot if he does that!:tongout:

But you keep your horse imprisioned Battle and control what he can eat ? Does it have a medical advocate to be sure it is getting all the medical care it should ? Are you overfeeding it ?

But you keep your horse imprisioned Battle and control what he can eat ? Does it have a medical advocate to be sure it is getting all the medical care it should ? Are you overfeeding it ?
They are called Veterinarians, and horses feel much better when they have a smaller corral in which to sleep, they are a herd animal...

But by PETA standards.....
You should not even ride the poor critters....
The founder of PETA would have died had she followed their standards. They would also have no need for the frozen corpsicles in their huge freezer they bought to hide all the animals they put to sleep after "saving" them.

I'm no PETA freak, but I do think that things like Rodeos are just cruel and barbaric.

I'm no PETA freak, but I do think that things like Rodeos are just cruel and barbaric.
Watching a bull strutting away after he just dumped you on your @$$ will show you how much they enjoy doing something more than just standing in a field... There is more to rodeo that "hurting" animals.

yeah I just love to get poked in the side with semi sharp objects....
They are made to roll. It would be more like one of those massage thingos that you roll along the back. Searching for "cruelty" because it just "seems" that way might not be as accurate as you think. Keeping the animal trapped in smaller areas than nature intended and giving the animal no outlet is far crueler than an 8 second ride.

A good rank bull will be treated like royalty and live a full and healthy life..

Cruel is what they do to get Veal for your table.

Back