VFW blasts Obama's DoD

So can you explain why the brilliant Harvard-educated constitutional scholar didn't spot the deficiency and bring it to the worlds' attention before he signed it?

Instead, he was surprised when his choice for Sec Def allowed the Pentagon to deny the payments...like everyone else.

Is there anything he's responsible for that happens on his watch?

I agree that Obama fucked up here. I mean, assuming that the House Republicans are competent will always get you in trouble.

Spin some more, Zappy.

Tell me how many budgets Obama has had passed during his terms in office so far?

What does that have to do with obstructionist Republicans shutting down the Government because they hate the President?

Oh right...it has NOTHING to do with it and it's just another feeble attempt at diversion from cowardly partisan Righties.

Because only DOD civilians that provide support to members of the armed forces can be paid under the law.

If that's true, how come the brilliant Harvard-educated constitutional scholar didn't do something about it before he was blindsided by media reports and public outrage?

I agree that Obama fucked up here. I mean, assuming that the House Republicans are competent will always get you in trouble.

I see. The last person to sign off on a bill isn't responsible for reading it and understanding it before they sign it and make it law. Good to know.

On the bright side, thanks to a charity the families will get their money.

Hagel should be removed for incompetence in my opinion.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by NOVA

Thats it ?.....The Sen. Democrats refuse to consider paying the death benefits and you're whining about Republicans ?
That isn't even the issue.....

Nice lame try.....poor Zippy

That's right...because obstructionist Republicans think they can use the benefits our servicemen and women have earned to try and blackmail Democrats into giving into their ridiculous demands.

NONE of this would be happening if OBSTRUCTIONIST REPUBLICANS hadn't shut down the Government over their petty, partisan hatred of the President.

It doesn't authorize payments to the Armed Forces. It authorizes payments to members of the Armed Forces. When those members die, how can payments be made them?

Are you really this stupid; the Commander and Cheif is so inept he can't pay the widows of his armed forces their death benefits; a paltry sum I might add.

No one is tying the Presidents hands; he's playing brain dead twits like you for all he can in a political gamble there are enough empty headed twits like you in the country to give him a majority in 2014 so he won't have to bother with leading, something he is incapable of, but dictating as he did in his first two years burying us in debt and malaise.

And yes, you really are THAT stupid.

So what I'm hearing is that Obama, having a bill that passed the House by a vote of 423-0 and the Senate by a unanimous voice vote, should have veoted the bill because the language was wrong? Really? Because that's kind of the only option Obama had at that point.

Is that what you heard? You really are THAT stupid then.

Are you really this stupid; the Commander and Cheif is so inept he can't pay the widows of his armed forces their death benefits; a paltry sum I might add.

No one is tying the Presidents hands; he's playing brain dead twits like you for all he can in a political gamble there are enough empty headed twits like you in the country to give him a majority in 2014 so he won't have to bother with leading, something he is incapable of, but dictating as he did in his first two years burying us in debt and malaise.

And yes, you really are THAT stupid.

LOL. I'll make the same challenge to you that I did to Big Money: quote the statutory authority for the President to make payments to the survivors of members of that are killed.

As long as Republicans continue to shut down the govt., it will automatically be the number one mid term issue

It's simply astounding how Republicans refuse to accept that average Americans see what's going on right now and who's responsible.

Republicans shut down the Government and THEY are solely responsible for the events that resulted from that shutdown.

That's right...because obstructionist Republicans think they can use the benefits our servicemen and women have earned to try and blackmail Democrats into giving into their ridiculous demands.

NONE of this would be happening if OBSTRUCTIONIST REPUBLICANS hadn't shut down the Government over their petty, partisan hatred of the President.

Let me translate what the above dimwit is trying to say but is too stupid to comprehend; "I can't believe that Government is actually working as it was intended by our founders.".

And yes, Zappas really is THAT stupid.

LOL. I'll make the same challenge to you that I did to Big Money: quote the statutory authority for the President to make payments to the survivors of members of that are killed.

And I'll ask you the same question I asked before.

Why didn't the Harvard-educated constitutional scholar who is ultimately responsible for the validity of each law he signs spot the deficiency before his nose was rubbed in it?

We don't need the statutory authority; we need a President who has the leadership skills that enable him to pre-empt such partisan bickering before shutdowns like this occur and has the maturity to realize that he HAS to work WITH the majority in the House. Not a petulant, immature, whiney demagogue who thinks he can insult, impugn as terrorists and beat his opponents in the court of public opinion like a brain dead community organizer on permanent campaign mode.

The argument is much bigger than digging through statutory requirements trying to make dimwitted excuses for the incredible lack of leadership that represents this childish buffoon you probably helped elect and re-elect.

I am quite certain you don't get what I am talking about because you really are THAT stupid.

You're proof that even the most empty headed buffoon can be trained to parrot the idiot talking pints of the left. With enough kool-aid, even the smallest most inactive brain can be brought to a level of dullard.

Cant refute what the other guy says?

Just engage in some more childish name calling!

It's their only option...they certainly won't admit that their Tea-Bagging Congressional heroes brought this situation upon the country and now they don't want to deal with the backlash.

We don't need the statutory authority; we need a President who has the leadership skills that enable him to pre-empt such partisan bickering before shutdowns like this occur and has the maturity to realize that he HAS to work WITH the majority in the House. Not a petulant, immature, whiney demagogue who thinks he can insult, impugn as terrorists and beat his opponents in the court of public opinion like a brain dead community organizer on permanent campaign mode.

The argument is much bigger than digging through statutory requirements trying to make dimwitted excuses for the incredible lack of leadership that represents this childish buffoon you probably helped elect and re-elect.

I am quite certain you don't get what I am talking about because you really are THAT stupid.

LOL.

It's simply astounding how Republicans refuse to accept that average Americans see what's going on right now and who's responsible.

Republicans shut down the Government and THEY are solely responsible for the events that resulted from that shutdown.

What is painfully obvious is what an incredibly partisan dimwit you really are. Of course, if you are an uninformed hyper partisan dullard, it would make perfect sense that the Presudent has nothing to do with what goes on in his own country.

You really are THAT stupid.

Why yes dimwit; how can we possibly blame the President for ANYTHING that happens in his own country??!!

Yes, you really are THAT stupid.

Because he had nothing to do with OBSTRUCTIONIST REPUBLICANS shutting down the Federal Government.

Of course everyone understands a partisan clown like yourself will NEVER admit this is 110% solely the responsibility of those selfsame obstructionist Tea-Bagging Republicans in Congress.

Everyone but partisan clowns like No Truth Detected.

Back