Virginia woman killed in 'grisly mauling' by her dogs, cops say

Also, technically Pit Bull's weren't bred for fighting, at least for the majority of their history. Bulldogs were bred for bull baiting, they were bred with terriers to give them additional agility, and that's where the pit bull terrier came from. They were bred for bull baiting for centuries, just like bulldogs were. After bull baiting was banned on account of animal cruelty, they were used for dog fighting, because dog fights were easier to hide from the authorities than bull baiting tournaments. And they've been being bred for that purpose since then - but again, the vast majority of their history as a breed has them being bred for other purposes.

I'm also suspicious of the statistics that show pit bulls responsible for such a large percentage of bites. The problem is, again, the breed in these circumstances is usually determined by visual identification. I suspect that officers are likely to label a dog involved in such an incident as a pit bulls imply because of their reputation. As well, due to the pit bulls reputation, it is of course natural that bad owners would pick them up specifically to train them to be pieces of shit that lash out at everyone around them. If you ban pit bulls, these shitty owners will just look for a different breed to do the same thing with.

She's the one who invalidated countryboy's experience with her sick insistence that it's never the dogs' fault; it's the owners' fault.

It seems obvious to me that responsibility for a dog's behavior should always lie in the hands of its owner. It's pointless to blame a dog, the owner is the one who's supposed to keep an eye on it and its behavior.

Thanks for reminding me, RaisinNads, to let your Toxic little friend know how much PP appreciates the donations I make to them in her name. Will be sending them another before the end of the year. It's so nice how she cares about women's health, access to b.c., and preventing pregnancies.

Have a nice rest of the day!

ILLPZk2.jpg

Raisin Nads? You must be talking about someone you have been intimate with because it is obvious you haven't seen mine and you have Mason's hanging from your Rear View Mirror. ;)
Silicone-Balls-Pranks-Fake-Balls-fake-nuts-Caitlyn-_57.jpg

You have a fine PMS day Hot lips!

Raisin Nads? You must be talking about someone you have been intimate with because it is obvious you haven't seen mine and you have Mason's hanging from your Rear View Mirror. ;)
View attachment 5430

You have a fine PMS day Hot lips!
I think she's heading for a nervous breakdown. Really. The warning signs are all there in her posts. She can't stop lying and they're more bizarre lies than usual...

"Pit Bull"isn't even a breed. It's a type. Meaning it's judged solely by physical look. And what people basically do is they take a look at random mutts and label it a "pit bull" if it has a box shaped head.

This is disingenuous. You cannot tell anything about a dog's personality just by the fact that it has a box shaped head. A mutt is a mutt, it is a product of natural selection, not specific intentional breeding. It may have blood from pure bred fighting dogs somewhere in its past, but that doesn't mean it necessarily has the personality of that fighting dog, because the genetic makeup from a mix is unpredictable. I've met pure bred pit bulls, and Percy had a completely different personality from them.

These pit bull bans are always enforced by visual identification. Some dog "expert" takes a look at your dog, judges it to be a "pit bull" (likely just because it has a box shaped head), and then orders it euthanized without any knowledge of its actual perigee or genetic makeup. It's pseudoscience, and based on fear rather than actual logic.

1) "Pit Bull"isn't even a breed. It's a type.

2) I've met pure bred pit bulls

Contradiction.

1) "Pit Bull"isn't even a breed. It's a type.

2) I've met pure bred pit bulls

Contradiction.

You're correct "The American Pit Bull Terrier - recognized by the United Kennel Club (UKC) and the American Dog Breeders' Association (ADBA) The American Staffordshire Terrier - recognized by the American Kennel Club (AKC) The Staffordshire Bull Terrier - recognized by both the UKC and the AKC."
https://www.chako.org/whatisapitbull.html

Is a recognized breed.

Here comes toy boy, right on cue. I'm sure he's got something useful to add to the "conversation". (This is the one who supposedly rescued a dog (a pit-mix, if I recall), and then the next day said it had died.)

Here comes toy boy, right on cue. I'm sure he's got something useful to add to the "conversation". (This is the one who supposedly rescued a dog (a pit-mix, if I recall), and then the next day said it had died.)

What happened to being on ignore cuntlips?

It seems obvious to me that responsibility for a dog's behavior should always lie in the hands of its owner. It's pointless to blame a dog, the owner is the one who's supposed to keep an eye on it and its behavior.

I see why they call you "Skidmark" now.

So, a guy here relates why he believes that pit bulls are an unstable lethal flavor of dog. He has personal experience. Their family pet killed their infant daughter. According to you and Toxic Top, it's not the dog's fault.... you are blaming the parents. Fortunately for their peace of mind, you and Toxic are just moronic nobodies on a political chat website. Believe me, they've beaten themselves up over the years 1000 times more than you stupid turds ever could. I hope your mutt never turns on you or even worse -- someone else. I hope that one of the dogs she "rescues" doesn't go to a home with children, near children, or is ever taken around children. I hope no one ever has to go through what our fellow JPPer did.

Thanks for reminding me, RaisinNads, to let your Toxic little friend know how much PP appreciates the donations I make to them in her name. Will be sending them another before the end of the year. It's so nice how she cares about women's health, access to b.c., and preventing pregnancies.

Have a nice rest of the day!

ILLPZk2.jpg

That is a little crooked, but she's done worse before. Not quite as much as Father Ben, and his literal harassment back on Amazon, but enough.

That is a little crooked, but she's done worse before. Not quite as much as Father Ben, and his literal harassment back on Amazon, but enough.

No, Toxic didn't do anything there. When she's off on a rant about Planned Parenthood, how women shouldn't have b.c. or abortions, etc. I donate in her name to the PP chapter in her state. She calls me a liar and says that I never. Just posted the mailing I got from them today asking for another donation. I erased my personal info for obvious reasons. If I'm not donating in her name to the PP chapter in her state, why would they send me donation requests? lol

PS -- She's already mentioned here where she lives, including the very town, just so there's none of her usual "I'm telling the mods because personal info!" lol

No, Toxic didn't do anything there. When she's off on a rant about Planned Parenthood, how women shouldn't have b.c. or abortions, etc. I donate in her name to the PP chapter in her state. She calls me a liar and says that I never. Just posted the mailing I got from them today asking for another donation. I erased my personal info for obvious reasons. If I'm not donating in her name to the PP chapter in her state, why would they send me donation requests? lol

PS -- She's already mentioned here where she lives, including the very town, just so there's none of her usual "I'm telling the mods because personal info!" lol

Is there a address on that shit hole she lives in with the tire leaning on it?

Is there a address on that shit hole she lives in with the tire leaning on it?

No doubt. When I donate I could have them send her some sort of thank you thing, assuming I knew the address, but then she'd have my address and you know what happens when she finds out personal stuff, right? Just pull her string.......

agPBw6E.jpg

No doubt. When I donate I could have them send her some sort of thank you thing, assuming I knew the address, but then she'd have my address and you know what happens when she finds out personal stuff, right? Just pull her string.......

agPBw6E.jpg

Gee,when I pulled the string a week old plug came out?:-(

You said: "The Democrats continued electing one of those leading Klan figures up into the 2000s"

That's a fucking lie.

Byrd was hardly a leading Klan figure. He joined back in the early 1950's when he was young and had first entered politics, on the suggestion of an older, experienced politician who told him that if he wanted to get anywhere in politics in the south, being a Klan member was a necessity. He joined, was a member for a very short time, didn't like what he saw, then resigned his membership and denounced them.

The rest of his career was spent working to to improve the lives of the poor of all races in his state, which is why he was so loved and revered by the people, including black people.

Robert C. Byrd was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter. After leaving the group, Byrd spoke in favor of the Klan during his early political career. Though he claimed to have left the organization in 1943, Byrd wrote a letter in 1946 to the group's Imperial Wizard stating "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia." Byrd attempted to explain or defend his former membership in the Klan in his 1958 U.S. Senate campaign when he was 41 years old.[1] Byrd, a Democrat, eventually became his party leader in the Senate. Byrd later said joining the Klan was his "greatest mistake." The NAACP gave him a 100% rating on their issues during the 108th Congress.[2] However, in a 2001 incident Byrd repeatedly used the phrase "white niggers" on a national television broadcast.[3]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan_members_in_United_States_politics#

That ignore function is such a wonderful thing:)
Pages full of them. The Meltdown continues....time for them to move on and over to their "private threads".
They can talk to themselves about us over there. No one here wants to hear their filth, their whining, and their lies.
Or they always have the thriving forum at GR;)

Last edited:
LOL...thanks for the PM JPP elf;)..Tis the season for fake stories, I guess...I'll send you my email;)
Merry Christmas!!!!

Back