Virginia woman killed in 'grisly mauling' by her dogs, cops say

Are you referring to the Twatowlwoman, Mason, Jade sanctuary threads where they can bad mouth others with impunity and feed on each others miserable lives?

I can believe a vet would back a yellow belly coward,who talks about those she is to scared to talk to.
Sorry you lost your balls raisin sack:-(

I can believe a vet would back a yellow belly coward,who talks about those she is to scared to talk to.
Sorry you lost your balls raisin sack:-(

Sorry fuck face, we aren't starting threads that block others from posting like you pussies do. Only possible reason you are chicken shits. So before throwing stones clean up your fucking act. OW told me she has your balls hanging from her rear view mirror next to Jade's. Is that true?

Sorry fuck face, we aren't starting threads that block others from posting like you pussies do. Only possible reason you are chicken shits. So before throwing stones clean up your fucking act. OW told me she has your balls hanging from her rear view mirror next to Jade's. Is that true?

Who's "we"? You and that bony manly gf of yours?

I see they're still following you around trying to sweet-talk you back into the coven crowd, but from the quotes, they aren't having much luck, are they? :rolleyes::laugh:
They truly have given up on me. I don't know why they tried for so long, to be honest. They never had a chance.

I see they're still following you around trying to sweet-talk you back into the coven crowd, but from the quotes, they aren't having much luck, are they? :rolleyes::laugh:
They truly have given up on me. I don't know why they tried for so long, to be honest. They never had a chance.

Mostly Mason, he is obsessed with my testicles I think he dreams of them considering his is hanging from OW's rear view mirror. :laugh:

Mostly Mason, he is obsessed with my testicles I think he dreams of them considering his is hanging from OW's rear view mirror.

Nah. Too small.

eUFo1lJ.jpg

Be careful, Angry Bird. Toxic's got a thing for "fired balls".....

another toxic blunder.jpg

Enjoy your day. I'll check back later and see how many frothy posts this Acme Attention Troll Crumb(tm) post generates from the Toxic Twats. Or more likely go read something more entertaining. lol

Mental illness is such a terrible thing. Poor Mason and Fowl;(
(this makes lucky number 7 Sock:)

Last edited:
LOL...what will they "try" next?
The socks they dug up from Amazon are bigger failures than they were there..:igive:
Give up, you two...

Last edited:
The chickenshit coward running her mouth,move on cunt ,time for the dogs morning lick!

Funny how when we're not here, we're still here anyways -- living rent-free in their dusty craniums. lol

I looked at the list of Toxic's posts the last two days. With only two exceptions, the rest were about me or Mason. But there's no obsession to see here, folks, just move along........

Back