Virginia woman killed in 'grisly mauling' by her dogs, cops say

pits are just dogs folks

just like all people are just people no matter what their color

dog by dog

remember pits are more likely to be abused

brain damage can happen to any dog if they are treated badly.

pits are often kicked and maltreated by the idiots who think having a pit bull makes their nuts grow bigger

think of the football player with head in juries and their medical conditions that produce violence

take it dog by dog not breed by breed

Funny how when we're not here, we're still here anyways -- living rent-free in their dusty craniums. lol

I looked at the list of Toxic's posts the last two days. With only two exceptions, the rest were about me or Mason. But there's no obsession to see here, folks, just move along........

head up ass.jpg

pits are just dogs folks

just like all people are just people no matter what their color

dog by dog

remember pits are more likely to be abused

brain damage can happen to any dog if they are treated badly.

pits are often kicked and maltreated by the idiots who think having a pit bull makes their nuts grow bigger

think of the football player with head in juries and their medical conditions that produce violence

take it dog by dog not breed by breed
You make some very good points.
The majority of the people posting negatives and fake stories haven't a clue what they are talking about, and are being completely disrespectful to the gentleman who bravely shared his personal story and wanted nothing but civil discussion.
It's a shame.

You make some very good points.
The majority of the people posting negatives and fake stories haven't a clue what they are talking about, and are being completely disrespectful to the gentleman who bravely shared his personal story and wanted nothing but civil discussion.
It's a shame.

It's a shame you're so full of fake cheer,classic kiss up to anyone who don't hate your bony ass

no dog should die because another dog hurt someone

dog by dog

person by person
The foster and rescue success rate here is amazing. Of course, assessments/evaluations done in a shelter setting are pretty much unreliable. Which is why so much time and care is taken with each individual dog before they are rehired. Again, we're having to listen here to the babbling of people who haven't the foggiest idea of what they're talking about, though.
That kind of mentality is why dogs end up at the shelters to begin with. It's criminal....

Not long ago, someone who posts in this forum "pretended" to have rescued a dog, claimed to have sent pictures of him to another poster... and then went on to comment that now it was dead.
That's the "kind" of people we're dealing with here...

She's the one who invalidated countryboy's experience with her sick insistence that it's never the dogs' fault; it's the owners' fault.

Tell you what oh wise and powerful Elphaba. Get a dog, let bite someone and use the "It's the dog's fault defense" and see how far it gets you.

My horrible vicious evil pibble. I had her for 10 years, she was liable to kill anything in site at any time.

daZtZoM.jpg

NydA69T.jpg

cVHrQhC.jpg

9gKgMUW.jpg

We found her abandoned on the side of a creek, in a cardboard box. She was totally full of worms, belly completely disgorged from being so full of them. She quite nearly died.

She was the best dog I ever had and had the strangest personality of any dog I've ever met.

Tell you what oh wise and powerful Elphaba. Get a dog, let bite someone and use the "It's the dog's fault defense" and see how far it gets you.

Thanks for reminding me, RaisinNads, to let your Toxic little friend know how much PP appreciates the donations I make to them in her name. Will be sending them another before the end of the year. It's so nice how she cares about women's health, access to b.c., and preventing pregnancies.

Have a nice rest of the day!

ILLPZk2.jpg

"Pit Bull" isn't even a breed. It's a type. Meaning it's judged solely by physical look. And what people basically do is they take a look at random mutts and label it a "pit bull" if it has a box shaped head.

This is disingenuous. You cannot tell anything about a dog's personality just by the fact that it has a box shaped head. A mutt is a mutt, it is a product of natural selection, not specific intentional breeding. It may have blood from pure bred fighting dogs somewhere in its past, but that doesn't mean it necessarily has the personality of that fighting dog, because the genetic makeup from a mix is unpredictable. I've met pure bred pit bulls, and Percy had a completely different personality from them.

These pit bull bans are always enforced by visual identification. Some dog "expert" takes a look at your dog, judges it to be a "pit bull" (likely just because it has a box shaped head), and then orders it euthanized without any knowledge of its actual perigee or genetic makeup. It's pseudoscience, and based on fear rather than actual logic.

What a horrible creature she is to say something like that (I won't quote it again because filthy lies should never be repeated) Thankfully, everyone here saw our exchange of posts about his tragedy.

Back