Virginia woman killed in 'grisly mauling' by her dogs, cops say

LOL...Have you noticed that everything she accuse us of "doing" is...wait...what she's Actually doing daily-multiple times...She puts the P in >>>>>>>:)

I wonder why her eunuchs Jade and Mason aren't here to defend her.

Toxic and Angry Bird: (whine sob stomp) She's so meeeaaan, she won't let us in her threeeeaaad.

lDexjBa.jpg

lol

Are you saying Robert Byrd wasn't in the Klan?

No, I'm saying that you're lying trash.

You said: "The Democrats continued electing one of those leading Klan figures up into the 2000s"

That's a fucking lie.

Byrd was hardly a leading Klan figure. He joined back in the early 1950's when he was young and had first entered politics, on the suggestion of an older, experienced politician who told him that if he wanted to get anywhere in politics in the south, being a Klan member was a necessity. He joined, was a member for a very short time, didn't like what he saw, then resigned his membership and denounced them.

The rest of his career was spent working to to improve the lives of the poor of all races in his state, which is why he was so loved and revered by the people, including black people.

That's why you are typical lying right wing trash.

No, I'm saying that you're lying trash.

You said: "The Democrats continued electing one of those leading Klan figures up into the 2000s"

That's a fucking lie.

Byrd was hardly a leading Klan figure. He joined back in the early 1950's when he was young and had first entered politics, on the suggestion of an older, experienced politician who told him that if he wanted to get anywhere in politics in the south, being a Klan member was a necessity. He joined, was a member for a very short time, didn't like what he saw, then resigned his membership and denounced them.

The rest of his career was spent working to to improve the lives of the poor of all races in his state, which is why he was so loved and revered by the people, including black people.

That's why you are typical lying right wing trash.

I didn't say he was in the Klan until the 2000s. I said Democrats elected someone a leading figure of the Klan into the 2000s.

Does working for black people include Byrd's leading the filibuster of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, something Democrats claim was a landmark achievement in the effort to help blacks?

Byrd wasn't just the average member of the Klan. He recruited and held a position of leadership. Long term effects of those actions don't go away when someone leaves.

Toxic and Angry Bird: (whine sob stomp) She's so meeeaaan, she won't let us in her threeeeaaad.

lDexjBa.jpg

lol

Is that your new theme song? Or did someone hit the wrong hole?

ADDED: She is avoiding my question like the coward she is. I will try another Why are you blocking some people from posting in your Palin thread, afraid of competition?

Last edited:
There are about 5 million dog-bite cases annually in the U.S., Polsky estimated. Around 30 to 40 people die each year from their injuries, and an estimated 100,000 are injured badly enough to require plastic surgery or extensive suturing, according to Polsky.

Most fatal dog attacks involve pit bulls. (Officials identified Stephens' dogs as pit bulls.)

https://www.livescience.com/61241-how-often-do-dogs-maul-owners.html?utm_source=notification

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Only a complete fucking coward talks about someone they have on ignore,because they petrified of them

She doesn't have me on ignore any more than I'm having Superman's love child. lol

I thought the Toxic Twat's dual meltdowns over little ol' me yesterday on this thread were too precious. In fact, if you look at Toxic's posts from yesterday..... they were all about me.

So much for discussing politics. ;~)

She doesn't have me on ignore any more than I'm having Superman's love child. lol

I thought the Toxic Twat's dual meltdowns over little ol' me yesterday on this thread were too precious. In fact, if you look at Toxic's posts from yesterday..... they were all about me.

So much for discussing politics. ;~)

You have me on ignore and still talk about me.

At least you admit you're a complete fucking coward.

You have me on ignore and still talk about me.

At least you admit you're a complete fucking coward.
Are you on Ignore and Banned from the Sacred threads? That's when you know you're extra special (and feared:)

Are you on Ignore and Banned from the Sacred threads? That's when you know you're extra special (and feared:)
Are you referring to the Twatowlwoman, Mason, Jade sanctuary threads where they can bad mouth others with impunity and feed on each others miserable lives?

Are you referring to the Twatowlwoman, Mason, Jade sanctuary threads where they can bad mouth others with impunity and feed on each others miserable lives?
lol..Are they they're still following you around from thread to thread?...They've given up on me...they finally realized they can't win.

lol..Are they they're still following you around from thread to thread?...They've given up on me...they finally realized they can't win.

This fucking stupid cunt thinks life is a fucking game.
I guess she thinks being a sniveling coward is a "win"

Back